“Wonderful Romantic Getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Romantic Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

We travelled from Hershey to enjoy one of the hotel's "theme" suites. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. We did not experience any problems during our stay, but I suspect that any concerns would have been handled to our satisfaction. We had to change the date of our trip due to last minute problems. The Radisson did not charge us a cancellation fee and helped us re-book our trip for the following weekend. I'm not sure that other chains would have been so accomodating.

We stayed in the shogun room. While some of the room may look a little dated, (faded carpet) the overall experience was wonderful. All the lighting in the room was dimmable, and there was a nice supply of any needed toiletries. The room service staff was prompt, polite and efficient. The evening that we were there, they had 2 wedddings and a group of over 1,000 high school students! Even with all of the hustle and bustle, staff members kept their cool and remained polite and professional. Once we were in our rooom, we heard no outside noise at all.

Other than room service, we did not eat at any of the hotel restaurants. We did not use any other hotel services.

We had a wonderful romantic experience, then hit the malls the next day.

I would recommend using the theme fantasy suites for anyone who wants a mini-vacation without having to leave the area. (We drove 1.5 hrs. for the experience)

We will be back.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
JackWarner, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, responded to this review, May 5, 2010
I am glad you were able to enjoy your themed suite. We value your opinion and thank you for expressing your comments here. I hope to see you again when you need some time away.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

Upon checking in I was greeted by a friendly front desk clerk and a smile. Within ten miniutes of getting settled in my room the front desk called to check in with me that the accomodations were ok and wished me a nice evening. The room was clean and had every ammenity I could want including the sleep number bed. During my stay the entire staff was attentive and willing to please. What a get hotel and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words regarding the team here. I am grateful to the service that they provided you during your most recent visit. I hope to see you again when you travel to the area.
Poconos, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

This hotel exemplifies customer service. From housekeeping to maintenance; front desk to food and beverage, the staff at this hotel knows and practices customer service.
The GM, Mr. Jack Warner has assembled an excellent team that I'm sure will make your stay as great as I experienced.

John H.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
JackWarner, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, responded to this review, April 1, 2010
Thank you so very much for your kind words. It is my pleasure to have the team that surrounds me. I am glad that they were able to make your stay enjoyable. I look forward to your return visits.
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2010

I had a wonderful stay at the hotel. Everyone in the hotel, from the moment that I arrived to my departure was very friendly and helpful. My room was nice and very spacious. Dinner in the restaurant was excently.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
JackWarner, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, responded to this review, March 27, 2010
I am glad you enjoyed your Sales School experience while here. We love taking care of the meetings and groups we have on property - either big or small. Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you again.
Sioux City, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a training conference in March 2010. The staff was INCREDIBLE, very friendly and helpful! The room was very spacious and extremely clean! I absolutely LOVED the sleep number bed!

New Cumberland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

This was my first time at the Radisson Valley Forge and I have to say, the location was great, the rooms were spacious, clean, and VERY comfortable. Service was absolutely fabulous! Everyone you walked by, seemed to ask you if you needed anything and had a warm friendly smile on their face! I would definitely stay here again! Thank you for everything!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time and posting such a great review. We are very proud of the service we provide, thank you for noticing. I hope to see you again when you are in the area.
Harrisburg, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a 3 day, 2 night conference. I got scared when I got off the elevator on the 11th floor and realized my room was across from the elevators and the ice machine. Once inside the room I never heard a single noise from the hallway. The room had 2 queen beds and still felt spacious with an "L" shaped desk, 2 side chairs and the dresser with the tv. The Sleep Number beds were amazing! It was the first time I ever slept on one, so naturally I played with all the settings, and got two great nights of sleep! The pillows were fantastic, too, they had feather and foam pillows on the bed. The check in process was simple and very fast, the bar was lively but not too crowded. This was a great stay that made it bearable to be away from home.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed your first stay on a Sleep Number bed. From all of us, thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you in our direction.

Been to Radisson Hotel Valley Forge? Share your experiences!