“Very nice visit.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Upstate NY
“Very nice visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

Room was clean and comfortable.
Hotel staff was very helpful and accomodating. Very friendly.
Plan to return with family to tour Valley Forge National Park and King of Prussia Mall.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
JackWarner, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, responded to this review, August 18, 2009
Thank you for the kind review. Please ensure when you return to check out our packages that are desinged for entertaining at the mall. With the military park less than a 1/2 mile away, you and your family can spend a couple days there - trust me it is big enough! Thanks again and we will see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

I stayed here for six nights on business nearby. Was a bit apprehensive after reading some of the reviews, but I honestly did not run into any of those problems. I had an enjoyable stay. All of the staff were friendly, always greeted you if you walked by and were helpful if I had questions. I stayed on 13th floor and found it quiet. The road noise from the highway was noticeable but was more like white noise so not a problem. Air conditioner was very loud, but I just used it to cool the room and left it off for the night. True, you cannot open the windows. Bed was comfortable, not too hard to figure out the air mattrass system. Room was clean, no problems.

I had coupons for breakfast and found it quite good. The cook made a great omlet. Ate at Chumley's once and it was good. The mall is very close so there are a number of other meal choices nearby if you like.

I noticed a couple of events, including prom but never heard anything. I imagine that could present a problem, so ask for a quiet room when you check in, so they do not place you on the same floor as event participants - e.g. wedding guests.

I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

Took trhee tries before we were provided a TV remote that worked. Newly renovated room was without window and not particularly pleasant. Others who had windows complained that curtains did not close and all night balcony lights intereferred with sleep. Shower drain in our room required service, and shower wall channeled water onto bathroom floor, flooding the floor for every shower. Sufficient towel required more than one request.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2009

I recently stayed at this hotel for a little vacation with my husband. We purchased one of their romance packages which included a suite, dinner at one of two restaurants, and breakfast for 2 the next day. First of all, the hotel was very easy to get to. The hotel was very nice and the staff were all very friendly. The room was neat and clean when we got there and we had no problems with anything. We ate at Chumley's inside the hotel and the food was excellent. The hotel is also close to the King of Prussia Mall. Overall, it was a good value for the money.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

Helpful from check in to check out. The rooms were clean and the service was above and beyond

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2009

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Upon arrival, the Radisson appears to have the amenities of a 4 star hotel. However, our expectations were quickly dissolved when we walked into the room and immediately was greeted by some form of electrical equipment dangling from the air conditioning unit. This wasn't a big problem, just aesthetically unattractive. Then we proceeded to pull back the curtains and step out onto our balcony. As soon as we opened the curtains we were greeted by a rooftop with a sea of industrial duct and heating and air conditioning units, complete with the noise of each. I later asked the front desk clerk if the rate on standard rooms was the same no matter the view, and I was told yes. This is completely unacceptable to me. I will post photos of the view. I could see booking this room if one would receive a significantly reduced rate, but to have a view and noise like this, compared to a lovely view of the city at the same rate is inexcusable.
Then there was the clogged drains (sink and shower), which I reported, and was never fixed. The hair dryer didn't work at all; was replaced after my complaint; the sleep number bed was the most uncomfortable beds that my family has ever slept on. The first night, we tried 35, way to soft, then the second night we set the bed to very firm (70), by morning the bed had deflated to (25).
The walls apparently are paper thin as well. There apparently was a family with small children in the room next to ours. We heard these children running around and just being kids (totally normal), until at least 11pm, and again the next morning.
Housekeeping provided the four of us with just 3 towels, and one washcloth. The soda machine on the floor did not work at all. It wouldn't take quarters or dollar bills. I had to go up 2 floors to find a working soda machine.
If you do decide to book here, ask about the view beforehand. Avoid floors 1-3 at least.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
JackWarner, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, responded to this review, June 9, 2009
Dear Guest,

I appreciate your recent feedback and will do everything possible to ensure that the experience that you had with issues in the room will not happen to other guests. In terms of views, we do accomodate requests for higher floors and would welcome a future visit to showcase that. As the General Manager, I put a priority on guest service and quality accomodations. If you would like to discuss your personal experience more thoroughly, please contact me at the hotel directly.
PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

We drove out on 5/28/09 for a wedding. We were put in a room in the basement. We were woken up at 6:15am on 5/29/09 to the sound of racket balls being bounced off of our wall. I guess our room shared a wall with the raquet ball court?
We asked to switch rooms. We were then put in a fantasy suite. These are located on the 15th floor. We were assigned to the "Venus" themed room. This room is so disgusting it should be condemed. There are bodily fluid stains every where! There are blood stains on the bed skirt. The jacuzzi tub had long hair in it...This room was far from clean. The swimming pool here is even out of order.
The tv would skip around and sound like static most of the time. To dry your hair you can only plug your hair dryer in half way and you have to keep jerking the cord every so often or it will shut off for no reason. The day of the wedding I tried to take a shower and we ran out of water. I had to get out and wait and then get back in later. This room was so aweful that we took mulitple tours of people from the wedding/wedding party to see this. Everyone snapped pictutes on their phones and cameras. This was a horrific weekend. I will NEVER stay at a Radisson as long as I live. I don't care if I have to drive 60 miles out of my way to advoid this hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Hotel Valley Forge? Share your experiences!