“A Very Important Pointer” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   550 West Dekalb Pike, US 202 North, King of Prussia, PA 19406   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 16 hotels in King of Prussia
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Very Important Pointer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2005

My fiancee and I just stayed there for three nights. We learned something the first night that was a bit of a problem: I-76 is right outside the hotel. And if you stay on the side of the hotel facing the highway, all you hear all night long is the roar of tractor-trailers roaring past. In the words of Elwood Blues, they pass by "so often you won't even notice". So, after that first night we asked for a room on the opposite side, away from the highway. The difference was enormous. The highway was just a very dull noise that was easily ignored.

Other than that, the hotel is perfectly adequate. You know what you're getting and it is fine for what it is. Just be sure to book the side away from the highway.

Stayed October 2005

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2005

Either my husband and I, or my daughter and I, come about twice a year and stay at this motel, in order to shop at King of Prussia. We find it neat, clean and reasonably priced, and in a good location for shopping at King of Prussia Mall. The deluxe continental breakfast is quite good- hot and cold cereals, fruit juices, coffee, plenty of danishes, bagels, fruit, etc. for breakfast. We've always noticed that the hotel is pretty sound proof and seems to cater to a business or shopping crowd. We like that we can stay here and also accumulate points for our Choice Privilege account. The hotel is also not that far away from Valley Forge National Park. Rooms seem to have either king size beds or two double beds. Bathrooms are standard tub and shower, commode, and single sink, all in same room. There is also now free internet access, at least on a recent reservation, which I made.

• Stayed December 2004, traveled on business
Taunton, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2005

I really needed an accessible room and I booked one through the choicehotel website months in advance. Even though the accessible room was gauranteed they gave it away anyway. It was a very uncomfortable stay. They apperently don't check the details on the reservations made on line. The tub was a little grubby.

• Stayed October 2004
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2005

This is a perfectly acceptable hotel: clean and up-to-date hotel room, nice continental breakfast, close to King of Prussia Mall.
However, I called a week ahead to ask if any $69 rooms were available as quoted in my AAA tourbook, and was told that was a "walk-in rate" if available. I told them we were coming the next weekend and was told, "Oh, you should be fine." Needless to say, we drove 300 miles to stay there while on a college visit for my son. The room was certainly available, but we were charged almost $20 more/night. When I asked about the $69, the manager told me, "Oh, that was a misprint." I know this might be a small matter, but the AAA book was good until 4/30, and as such had been out for a year. You would think the staff would have been informed to let people know this ahead of time, if it were true. This incident just soured me on an otherwise nice hotel. I felt they gave up their credibility for a lousy $40.

Stayed April 2005

Been to Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park

Address: 550 West Dekalb Pike, US 202 North, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > King of Prussia
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 16 hotels in King of Prussia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Choice Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park Hotel King Of Prussia
Comfort Inn King Of Prussia
King Of Prussia Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.