“Awful Dining Experience” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #66 of 111 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania
“Awful Dining Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Some of the wait staff are very courteous, but the management and the owners are the rudest people I have ever met. The total price is always different (higher) than the menu prices because the prices are always being "updated." The food is not disgusting, but far from appetizing, but they definitely over-charge for what they give you. It's a waste of money to go there. Check out Bawachi in Chesterbrook shopping center. Much friendlier staff and the food, while a bit pricey for Indian, is actually really good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Voorhees, New Jersey
“Horrible Horrible and Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

First of all i want to answer the person name arv212. SIr, it is definitly an indian food because the place smells , decor like cheap Indian place beside look at the staff they are all Indain . Anyway, from 1 to 10 i scored this place -10. They should turned this place in some public laundry facility would be much better than calling it a restaurant .Horrible and crapy food . Third class service and staff. and the icing on the cake their excuse is that their kitchen is very busy that is why food was not cook well . I suppose kitchen should always be busy for any restaurant than their toilets.Waste of my money and time .Shame on you guys .

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Phoenixville
“Desi Village surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had an Entertainment coupon so I had no idea what type of restaurant my friend and I were heading into. It turned out to be an Indian restaurant! We didn't know what to expect, but found the meal to be delicious, and the service-- outstanding! Our water glasses were refilled several times by the the male-only waiters. They were so polite and professional, accomodatiing our every luncheon need. The owner even came over to visit our table to make sure that everything was all right. We definitely plan to return!

Visited May 2012
Pennsylvania
“Never, never ever go there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This has to have been one of the worst meals, if not the worst meal I have ever had in my life. It was truly truly horrendous. I love Indian and Asian food and I love spicy food. This was like nothing I have ever seen or tasted in multiple trips to india, Pakistan, Srl Lanka or anywhere else in Asia. i started with vegetable pakora. Large slabs of tough veggies deep fried in a batter. Would have been almost edible if there had been any sort of sauce to dip them in. They came dry, no dip. no sauce, no nothing, Just dry deep fired chewy veg. Not good but not horrible. For my main, I ordered a special of 3 different types of veggie curries . I got this plate with puddles of brown-grey slop on it. It looked like - well imagine - I cant bear to write what it looked like. Nothing that should have been served as food. The three curries were indistinguishable in color or texture .They were just brown slop. They tasted like brown slop. I could not bring myself to eat more than a forkful. We had to go home and cook ourselves an actual edible dinner. It was very traumatic. I have (almost) never been so horrified by so called food

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
“great food but little pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Food was great! Service was very prompt and courteous. The prices are a bit on the high side but we were all VERY pleased with our dinner.

• Visited August 2012