“Very nice and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
lancaster,pa
“Very nice and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and a great value....live hotels with complete non smoking

• Stayed January 2012
hyattplacekop, General Manager at Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
nikpaman,

Thank you for your recent post. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. I am certain that our trip advisor family thanks you as well for assisting them in choosing a place to stay when they travel to King of Prussia.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Hanover, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Before going on to our daughter's house in Philly we decided to finish our shopping at the King of Prussia Mall and spend the night at the Hyatt. Our reception at check in,
the quiet setting, breakfast the next morning....All the Hyatt had to offer was most welcome after shopping all day. This is our second time staying at this Hyatt. One suggestion would be for the hotel to have more
signs to find the hotel after dark, as it is removed from the mall and the main road.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
hyattplacekop, General Manager at Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
daveandlou123,

Thank you so much for your recent review. I have to say I 100% agree with you. Better signage will be a welcome addition. We are currently working with many different parties to see if we can make that happen.

I always love to hear about return guests and their experiences. We have been lucky to have quite a few. Actually, if you read through our reviews, alot of guests who have reviewed us, have stayed on more than one occasion. I think that speaks volumes.

I am glad that you choose to stay with us when you are in town. Hopefully next time you are here we will get the chance to meet. Send our best to your daughter in Philly. Can't wait to see you again!

PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Just returned from a two-night stay at the Hyatt King of Prussia. My wife and I normally stay at the Crowne Plaza but they were sold out. I have to say I was very happy with the Hyatt and plan to stay there on my next trip to King of Prussia. Rooms were very clean and staff was very courteous/nice. I honestly can't say anything bad about the place. Our room faced the front of the hotel so we didn't hear any traffic noise.

Room Tip: Very close to the King of Prussia Mall!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
greggor36,

Thank you so much for your recent review on tripadvisor. I am glad you were able to take the time to experience all our property has to offer. Whether you are coming in as a couple, or with children, it is my belief that our level of service and amenities are second to none.

Since you have stayed at other local hotels, I would love to pick your brain, to see what you think we may offer to continue to strive for guest service excellence. Guests like yourself seem to always have great ideas on how we can be better hosts. We can't wait to have you back and if you get a moment, please feel free to ask for me by name. I would love to meet you.

Scarsdale, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

Room is nice, big, clean, well appointed.

Location is pretty mediocre, corporate park right under the Penn Turnpike.

Fitness Center has 2 treadmills, one bike, one eliptical, and dumbells. Pool is about 20 yards long -- pretty weak.

Room Tip: Hotel has one wing facing the Turnpike and one perpendicular. Best to get a room facing away from th...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Ksqured68,

Thank you for your recent review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and that you found our hotel to be a good value. We are always doing our best to keep our hotel more than competitively priced with the market. Feedback from guests such as yourself will always help us to learn how we can better operate our property to ensure the best experience possible for all of our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to review our property we very much appreciate it.

Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

As many of you, I am a road warrior and finding good local hotels for long-term engagements can be a challenge since most clients don't want to pay for a Waldorf. I stayed in this hotel for three months and have nothing but good things to say. I was a Hilton Diamond and a Starwood Platinum so it was not my first choice, but it was my clients! Enough said. There was not one time I walked into this hotel regardless of the time of day or night that I was not greeted in a friendly manner, it wasn't a fake greeting, it was genuine. The rooms, while almost all are different and some a little better layout than others are consistent which I welcome while traveling. They are clean and always prepared exactly the same way without fail. They have a wonderful continental breakfast with a warm entree with fresh fruit and excellent coffee or you can purchase a breakfast if you want something heartier than their offering. I thought their menu was a bit pricey and I priced a turkey and swiss on pretzel bread when I came in one night and it was $10.00 which I thought was extremely high for a cold case pre wrapped sandwich. I stayed on a negotiated rate so I have on real idea how much the normal rates are, but the area is quite expensive. The location for me was perfect as my office building was about 100 yards away, however it does seem to be in a more residential area than most hotels. It backs up against a highway so rooms on the backside of the hotel can be a little noisy. I just turn on the heat or air blower and it has not been an issue. The menu aside, it is a great hotel

Room Tip: Front of hotel
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
temptingtravel,

3 months!!! WOW... I love to hear about guests who choose to return or stay for long periods of time. It makes me feel like we are doing something right. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel when you stay in King of Prussia. I am glad to hear that you never felt a greeting was "forced" or "fake".

I tell my our hosts all of the time how important being genuine can be with a guest. Especially one who is spending extended amounts of time away from home. Life can be tough on the "road-warrior". We know they are out there, and sometimes it helps to feel like you are with friends when you are out pounding the pavement every week.

Thanks so much for your review.

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Everything was wonderful! Even the gym equipment is new and has television. Really enjoyed this experience.

Tip: the morning continental breakfast is delicious, but gets very crowded. Send one person to scout out a table and take turns getting food, otherwise you might be left with no place to sit.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
plexiglasshouse,

Thank you for you recent review. I wanted to thank you for taking note of the recent additions to our fitness center. Along with the work out machines and dumbells, we have recently added medicine balls, yoga mats, and pilates balls. Did I spell (pilates) right? Unfortunately, I am not quite an excercise aficionado but we do our best to carry state of the art, well maintained equipment for those who are.

Also, I wanted to comment on you tip regarding breakfast. I think that is a great tip for all of our guests. Also, they may want to know that additional seating is always available in our guest kitchen and in our great room (which often times gets overlooked).

Thank you so much for taking time to rate our property we appreciate it.

RonFDNY77
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in Philly before this near rittenhouse and at a hotel well over $200 a night. This time decided to save a few bucks and try this place since we were going to the outlets. The ride to the city was barely 30 min. So not having to pay inflated city price Plus $30+ to park each day I'll be staying here for my next Philly trip which will be in a couple weeks. And for those with complaints, if you had a complaint here you'll have a complaint anywhere.

• Stayed March 2011
RonFDNY77,

Thank you so much for your recent review on trip advisor. I am so glad that we were able to make your stay in the Philadelphia area a bit more enjoyable. Next time you are in the area we would love to have you back. Hopefully, we will be seeing you in a few weeks and I would love to take a moment and introduce myself.

Thank you again for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate any effort made by our guests. Can't wait to see you!

Assistant General Manager

Been to Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia? Share your experiences!