“Good even for a vegetarian!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Morton's The Steak House

Morton's The Steak House
The Pavilion at King of Prussia Mall, 640 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA 19406
610-491-1900
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 112 restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Wills Blvd. at Allendale Road
Lavras, MG
“Good even for a vegetarian!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Happily suprised by Morton's serving up a good vegetarian meal. As a vegetarian, Morton's isn't my own choice, but going out with coworkers, Morton's surely served up a good meal for me.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Centerville, Utah
“Excellent Steak House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Meat was well prepared and not overpowered with marinades or sauces. Water was efficient and had the orders correct. Glasses were refilled quietly and efficiently without asking.

Visited August 2013
Archbald, Pennsylvania
“Convenient restaurant inside King of Prussia Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was our first visit to the King of Prussia Maill and since we have a Landry's card we made a reservation. The menu is very complete with a few seafood options. Hubby had the salmon (which I tasted and was good) and I ordered the 6 oz Filet done "medium" because of the description the waiter gave me. In hindsight I should have ordered it medium rare because it wasn't "pink" in the center which he told me it would be - so I was a little disappointed. Aside from that, the service was excellent and the wine list was very good. It's a little too dark inside for middle aged eyes to read the menu in comfort but I don't think they are marketing to our age group :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food but very expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place was recommended by a customer I was working with in PA. I'm always in the mood for some good steak so I decided to give it a try.

Even though I was in business casual attire, I felt under dressed to say the least. It seems as though a lot of people are more business formal when they come here.

When they sit you down, they don't give you the menu immediately which was a little odd to me. They gave us a wine list first which most glasses will be about $15 or more. I decided to order a glass of Shiraz for $15 and it was amazing! It was so flavorful but smooth. ( I tend to hate dry wines)

Then the waitress decides to do her presentation. She comes out with this tray with all the cuts of meat including fish. Oh and get this, not only do you have the choice of eating lobster, but the poor thing is on that tray LIVE putting on a show for you. Animal cruelty at its best lol.

With much anguish (cause of cost) I decided to go with filet mignon single cut. Since the entree did not come with a side, we also ordered 2 side dishes (mashed potatoes and and mushrooms). For 5 people you would definitely need to order 3 dishes.

I thought the filet mignon was delicious. In other restaurants I typically order medium rare hoping they cook it medium since most places will over cook it. This place I'm GLAD I ordered Medium because it was cooked to the T. As for the side dishes, the mashed potatoes were also delicious, but didn't touch the mushrooms since I'm not a fan.

The only thing about this place is that it's expensive. I've been to more expensive on my own dime, but this isn't a regular night out place to eat. For a glass of wine, steak, and sharing of the sides I spent $80.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, PA
“Great Place to Celebrate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was excellent, as was the service. Because everything comes in large servings, we asked before the food was brought out to have it divided in half so that we could bring home half. Our wonderful server (John) kept things refrigerated that needed to be kept cold and things hot that needed to be hot. He was good at making suggestions on the menu and the wine list.

• Visited July 2013