Needed a last minute hotel in the Philadelphia area when there with my folks, and got a ridiculously good deal on Priceline at this wonderful property. While a little far from Philadelphia itself, this hotel is across the road from one of the biggest shopping complexes in the US, and I was looking for a hotel in this area for that reason.
Check-in was great, with a wonderful front desk staff. To me, the hotel seemed modern, and had great decor. The front desk agent was extremely helpful, and even suggested area restaurants where we could have a good dinner. We were also given a guide to the mall. It was evident that the staff was willing to go above and beyond to ensure a wonderful stay.
The room itself was wonderful. Very comfortable. Well decorated, and perfect for both business and leisure travelers. We were given a room near the ice machine, so it didn't seem like it would be the most quiet in the world, but it wasn't bad. Being that I got a discounted rate off a third party site, I don't expect the most in-demand room location. In reality though, this location was almost perfect, and when the door was closed, it wasn't noisy at all.
My ONLY complaint with this hotel, which I made known at check out, was the cheap toilet paper in the bathroom. For a hotel that competed in the somewhat upscale market, I would expect better quality there.
Overall, a wonderful property with a great location and great people. I hope to stay here again in the future, if I am out that way again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia is the premier hotel in the King of Prussia area. Just 18 miles west of Philadelphia our hotel offers beautifully appointed guest rooms featuring the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage and free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Located directly across from the King of Prussia Mall which offers 3 million sq. ft. of retail space including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's and over 400 exclusive shops and restaurants. The hotel is just minutes from Exit 326 of the PA Turnpike, the Valley Forge Convention Center, Valley Forge National Park and Valley Forge Military Academy. . All guests receive free access to Bally Total Fitness, a 40,000 sq. ft., full service health club with complete strength training facilities; large indoor lap pool and Jacuzzi and a full complement of aerobic machines and conditioning classes - located just a short walk across the parking lot. The Crowne Plaza Valley Forge boasts 23,000 sq. ft. of function space including two elegant ballrooms and a total of 18 meeting rooms, highlighted by the International Association of Conference Center approved Liberty Conference Center featuring a 132-seat amphitheater, in-house audio/visual expertise and ample breakout rooms. A friendly, attentive and reliable service staff looks forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Valley Forge
- Valley Forge Crowne Plaza