I've stayed here before on business trips to the USA. The hotel is opposite the mall which is very easy to walk to and convienient for resteraunts in the area. The rooms are generally large, clean and comfortable and the refurbished bathrooms are great (although note that you only get a large walk-in shower - no bath).
This time I stayed on the 5th floor which has a lounge that you can get into via your door key offering a light diy breakfast or evening drinks. However most days I took breakfast downstairs which is of a buffet style plus made to order omlettes.
The hotel has a decent bar and you can get an evening meal or room-service. There is also gym access local to the hotel (not tried).
Compared to the nearby Hyatt House where I have also stayed, there are minor pro's and con's to each hotel but the Crowne Plaza is a good hotel to stay at and has the better breakfast (slighly worse selection of TV channels). Only niggle - one of the lifts feel slightly aged and grinds a bit as you near the 5th floor.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Valley Forge
- Valley Forge Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Valley Forge is the premier hotel in the King of Prussia area. Just 18 miles west of Philadelphia our hotel offers beautifully appointed guest rooms featuring the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage and free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Located directly across from the King of Prussia Mall which offers 3 million sq. ft. of retail space including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's and over 400 exclusive shops and restaurants. The hotel is just minutes from Exit 326 of the PA Turnpike, the Valley Forge Convention Center, Valley Forge National Park and Valley Forge Military Academy. . All guests receive free access to Bally Total Fitness, a 40,000 sq. ft., full service health club with complete strength training facilities; large indoor lap pool and Jacuzzi and a full complement of aerobic machines and conditioning classes - located just a short walk across the parking lot. The Crowne Plaza Valley Forge boasts 23,000 sq. ft. of function space including two elegant ballrooms and a total of 18 meeting rooms, highlighted by the International Association of Conference Center approved Liberty Conference Center featuring a 132-seat amphitheater, in-house audio/visual expertise and ample breakout rooms. A friendly, attentive and reliable service staff looks forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Valley Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.