What a lovely hotel! I stayed overnight with my husband and son for an AAU basketball tournament. At least four of our teams were booked there. The hotel is very nice. It has a large, inviting lobby area and a cute little restaurant/bar. The room was spacious and immaculate. The TV was a flat screen. The bathroom was awesome - it reminded me of a spa. It had a large tiled shower with a curved glass wall. It was a walk in - no sliding doors, no curtains. The shampoo/conditioner etc. was great too; it, too, reminded me of a wellness spa and smelled wonderful! The staff was very accomodating. They allowed our group of families to use the ground floor lobby as a gathering place where we all ordered take out, had a few drinks, watched TV, and socialized. We asked for a late checkout (12 noon), and it was no problem. Our rate included a buffet breakfast - normally 13.95 pp - which was pretty good. It had the usual fare - scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, made to order omelttes and waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, bagels and breads, and a spincach quiche that was excellent. Overall, I was very happy with this hotel. I expected much less before we checked in and was pleasantly surprised. I would def. recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia is the premier hotel in the King of Prussia area. Just 18 miles west of Philadelphia our hotel offers beautifully appointed guest rooms featuring the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage and free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Located directly across from the King of Prussia Mall which offers 3 million sq. ft. of retail space including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's and over 400 exclusive shops and restaurants. The hotel is just minutes from Exit 326 of the PA Turnpike, the Valley Forge Convention Center, Valley Forge National Park and Valley Forge Military Academy. . All guests receive free access to Bally Total Fitness, a 40,000 sq. ft., full service health club with complete strength training facilities; large indoor lap pool and Jacuzzi and a full complement of aerobic machines and conditioning classes - located just a short walk across the parking lot. The Crowne Plaza Valley Forge boasts 23,000 sq. ft. of function space including two elegant ballrooms and a total of 18 meeting rooms, highlighted by the International Association of Conference Center approved Liberty Conference Center featuring a 132-seat amphitheater, in-house audio/visual expertise and ample breakout rooms. A friendly, attentive and reliable service staff looks forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Valley Forge
- Valley Forge Crowne Plaza