“just ok” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
“just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Just ok. Nothing special. A normal corporate restaurant in a town where there are many others to choose from. If I am in KOP, I would probably prefer to go to Cheesecake Factory if I was going to go to a corporate restaurant.

72% Recommend
Benton, Arkansas
“Really Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We stopped by here on a recent trip and really enjoyed our lunch! Our food was fresh and was served I a esthetically pleasing manner. The chowder was excellent! If this was a local restuarant for us, we would return again and again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Limerick, Pennsylvania
“A bit of the islands in King of Prussia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have been to Bahama Breeze more times than I can count. This is because of the service and the food. The food is very good for a restaurant chain but the service is outstanding. I have a 3 year old who can't sit still for a long period of thime and the service was quick.

Visited July 2012
San Jose, California
“Solid restaurant, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Three fish tacos with beans and rice were tasty and presented well on the plate in a unique holder. Special tartar sauce in a side dish added a spicy touch. Service was prompt and attentive. Debated between 3 and 4stars - while overall a good atmosphere, the busy background noise and low level lighting shifted it to 3, which is not a negative rating: would probably come back here or a different location of this chain. The food was solidly good value, appears quite popular with friends and families.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aldan, Pennsylvania
“Good food, worth the 40 min wait, very good service. My Rating: B+”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Myself, my fiancee & son were shopping at the king of Prussia Mall. We were going to eat at the Cheesecake Factory but didn't b/c of the ridicoulous 1 hour 45 minute wait time. We drove around the mall & saw Bahama Breeze. I ran in & checked the wait time 40 min's on a Saturday night at 8:30 pm was reasonable. The decor inside is unique (tiki like) - I found it visually appealing. Our waitress was very attentive which was impressive in itself. We didn't have to wait for refills on drinks, for plates to be cleared, etc... I am a steak & potatoes kind of girl so I got a Bacon Cheese Burger & Fries OMG it was so good & filled me up quickly. (I took the other half home &our son ate it the next day-delish) Our son (11) got the Mac & chesse which is his favorite- the cheese was richer than most resturant's he said it was good. My honey really enjoys different foods- he has the flat bread as an app & a burger for dinner- he had a very hard time finishing it. For $47.00 b/f tip it was a real great value. My only complaint is there is not ample seating for patrons waiting to be seated. We sat (1 sat then 20 mins in our son got the chance to sit down) at the bar for a 1/2 hour so we could sit down while waiting & of course we were at a corner spot & every 15 seconds another waitress whizzed by that was annoying. When we got up it was mayheim b/c other standing raced for our chairs. We eat out often, we'd go back if we were at the mall, we would not drive 35 min's just to eat there.

• Visited September 2012