“Italiano” 5 of 5 stars

484-238-1990
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ralph's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 112 restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The new restaurant concept will be a contemporary version of the original. Grounded with the style of Italian cooking we are all familiar with, the restaurant will feature many "Ralph's Classics," as well as new dishes with a modern twist. This unique combination will make Ralph's of South Philly the perfect compliment to Sheraton Valley Forge's sleek yet cozy atmosphere. The new restaurant will offer premium dining and a full-service bar with its own substantial food menu and an extensive wine list.
Pasadena, California
“Italiano”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoyed a very nice meal with the managers of the place. I still think my vitello parmigana is better, but it was good and was able to pick out a nice bottle of wine to compliment the dinner!

Visited August 2013

45% Recommend
Chester County, PA
“Dellicious and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our first time at Ralph's in KOP. Nice atmosphere. Tracy, our waiter, was so very nice and attentive without being overbearing. Our food was delicious and the drinks were too. We'd definitely return and maybe leave room for dessert too.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food is just ok. The patsa suce has no taste. Main dishes were ok.

Veal was alittle tough to cut. Mussels had a little too much garlic.

Very busy place. It is inside a hotel. This place has the same food as the orgingal "RALPH'S" in Philly.

Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Average food in a sleek setting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I did not have a reservation on Saturday night but were invited to sit at a small table behind the hostess stand. We instead grabbed a couple of seats at the bar - full menu service, helpful bartenders, and hubby could check the score of the baseball game on TV. Food arrived quickly and tasted good; bread was cold. I got the spinach gnocchi and brought more than half of it home. My husband ordered the veal. His entrée included one side - a choice of pasta or a veggie. Add a couple of drinks and a tip and we spent nearly $100.00 for a quick little dinner.

That said, we're hoping to go back with the in-laws and kids for a group birthday dinner in the near future.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
“Birthday Treat!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife surprised me for my birthday with a dinner at Ralph's. She was very excited because we had not yet been to this location. Totally different that the original in South Philly!! Service was friendly and attentive, but the food, I'm sorry to say, was just OK. We both had the soup as a starter and the Pasta e Fagioli, although differing from the classic, was very tasty. She had the Sicilian Chicken and it was not very appealing due to the darkness imparted by the balsamic. She enjoyed it though. I had the Chicken Marsala and it was not what I expected as the chicken didn't taste seasoned at all and just picked up any flavor from the sauce. I felt my Chicken Marsala was better and I'm not much of a cook!! The pasta, particularly the sauce, was very good. I thought it was quite pricey, $48 for two of us, for the way the food came out. Add a couple of glasses of wine, tax and tip and it was pushing $75 for the two of us. The atmosphere is very modern and contemporary. Despite the mediocre food, we did have an enjoyable time celebrating a special occasion.

• 3 of 5 stars Food