“Very good food bad service” 3 of 5 stars

610.768.5003
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 112 restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Valley Forge Casino and Resort
“Very good food bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Dinner was very good but pricey. The service for this level of restraunt is tragic . Tony Clark does a nice job but just try to get a waiter to bring it to you

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great filet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Best filet, 2 visits in a row service was a little slow but we we're not in a hurry.

First visit the rolla were stale.
Great cheese cake

Visited August 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“Bad Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I went to the Pacific Prime on a Tuesday evening around 7:00 pm. We were told to check back for a table in 15 minutes. We went to the bar and ordered a bottle of wine. The bartender told us he would transfer our check to our waiter, which didn't happen. We ended up with two separate checks. We were sitting right in front of the hostesses, but I still had to go back and check with them about our table. When I did, they were totally clueless, but one of them went to check. I was told it would be a few minutes longer. We were seated after about 20 minutes. They weren't very busy, but we soon found out that they must be short staffed. We waited for someone to take our order for about 10 minutes. After about 15 minutes, our food arrived. We had to ask for water, bread, and steak knives. The bread came toward the end of our meal. We had the filet with potato gratin and creamed spinach. The food was average. My husband then had to ask for dessert. When the waiter brought it, he apologized for the bad service and told us dessert was on him.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ridge, New York
“Beef was great. The whole Experience too.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

House wine was really good. Filet Mignonettes Large enough, tender and sauce was outstanding. Potato just right. Asparagus came half into meal. Service could be more disciplined.

Visited July 2013
Boston
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I brought my parents to the restaurant for my father's birthday and had a wonderful dinner! At first, I wanted to take them to Morton's or Ruth's Chris Steak, but my mother wanted to go to the casino to play slots. I was happy that Pacific Prime could accommodate us without a reservation on a Friday night. But then, the casino and restaurant weren't very busy due to the heavy rain.

My parents each had the French onion soup, while I had the foie gras. I love foie gras, and this one was seared perfectly and served with a balsamic vinegar reduction...delicious! My father opted for the filet mignon with Oscar, which was served with asparagus, huge lumps of crab meat, and bearnaise sauce. I order the filet mignon with the red wine reduction. The meat was very tender and flavorful, but the wine sauce was what made my steak so good! My mother wasn't very hungry and had the chopped salad, which was unmemorable and we would skip the next time.

When I told our waitress quietly that it was my father's birthday, and I wanted to make it special for him, she brought out a huge slide of chocolate cake with a candle in it. I'm glad they did this quietly and let us celebrate it without everyone watching us.

The prices were very reasonable for this quality, and the service was impeccable.

Visited June 2013