“No frills!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Clinton, Maryland
“No frills!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I actually like Holiday Inn Express hotels. This one was a bit unexpected because it had a separate bedroom and kitchenette, which was cool. Nothing fancy about it. Decent rates. It was okay....just okay.

Room Tip: If traveling with family, check out the room with a separate bedroom.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
EmmaOmbogo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express King Of Prussia, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate all the feed back we receive as we utilize this to improve the services we offer and continue to strive for excellence everyday. We will take your comments into consideration as we explore different and better ways to wow our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bloomington, il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here a number of times. Each time we have been very pleased. This last time we had another nice stay. The staff is extremely helpful. Really like staying here because you know what you are going to get...a nice clean room, nice staff, clean lobby area. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
EmmaOmbogo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express King Of Prussia, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
I am so happy to hear that you always have a nice stay with us. Thank you for your compliments and your loyalty to our hotel and staff. I will be sure to share your kind words with my staff.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us such a nice review, we certainly look forward to hosting you again when you return.
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here with my family and we had a great time! Walking distance from maggiano's and Ruth Chris and the largest mall in america. The staff was very informative respectful knowlegable and nice i had a great time.

• Stayed August 2012
EmmaOmbogo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express King Of Prussia, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
I am happy to here that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our staff. Our guests are very important to us and I am always happy to hear that we are providing great service. Thank you for your feedback and I certainly hope that we will be your hotel of choice when you visit our area again.
Carmel, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed here for business and it was geat.. Clean rooms, very friendly staff at check in. They offer a good breakfast selection for free, such as cereals, juices, coffee pastry, muffins and for hot items biscuits and gravy and cheese omlettes. Very reasonable rates and in the center of everything. I will stay there again for business in the future because its a great overall value.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review and compliments to our staff and our breakfast selection. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to hosting you again when you return to our area.
Fayette City, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Hotel seemed nice but got into my room, had a double bed room to myself and the 1st bed had what looked like and i hope was just spot of melted chocolate, which either the house keeper was eatting chocolate while making the bed or she never changed the sheets, which there was hair all through it as well as the other bed, pretty grossed out. The sheets didn't even smell fresh. Some sort of mold in the bath fan area, looks pretty nasty. Very disappointed in this Holiday Inn.

• Stayed August 2012
I am sad to hear that the cleanliness of the room was not up to the standard that all our guests deserve and expect when they travel. We take cleanliness very seriously as this is one of the key factors in ensuring our guests have a great experience throughout their stay. I have taken your comments very seriously and we are retraining all our staff to ensure that our guest rooms are cleaned to perfection every day.

Thank you for your feedback as we will use this as a learning tool to better ourselves and continue to strive for excellence.
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I must admit after reading some of these mixed reviews I was very apprehensive about staying at this particular hotel. After arriving I saw right away that it would have been a mistake staying somewhere else. The staff is very helpful. The hotel is not old looking. As a matter of fact it looks brand new. We checked in quickly and our room was really great. It was clean, comfortable and very spacious for our needs. There was plenty of parking with no hassles. Everyone was willing to answer any question and help in any way. There are two lounge areas one in the lobby one off the lobby for business travelers with very comfortable seating. The rooms have darkening curtains, you just have to reach behind the sheer and pull it shut. The bathing areas are clean, the linens, fresh and clean and the room staff will go out of their way if you but ask them. There are quite a few business travelers in this hotel. Most are very pleasant but there was one that just threw their key card on the desk without saying a word and walked off. I even acknowledged to the desk clerk how rude I thought that was. Not sure I could have been as nice and calm as the desk clerk. The breakfast. Yes, it is very nice. There are all sorts of breads, beverages, hot items that change daily from biscuits and gravy to bacon or sausage. It is always filled and the breakfast manager is very friendly to everyone greeting them in a cheerful manner and helping all she can. There are families travelling and many were at breakfast and the food manager would even help by throwing away dirtly plates for them. I just mentioned in passing that my wife got a bad blister. You would have thought it was a serious wound as they gave me creams, bandages and all we needed to help. I didn't even have to ask. Would I stay here again. You bet I will. Will I recommend this hotel, above all other a resounding YES! I've stayed in 5 star hotels that were not as nice and friendly as this staff of Holiday Inn. Stay here, you will not regret it.
John B

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
EmmaOmbogo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express King Of Prussia, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I cannot begin to thank you enough for all the wonderful compliments you have given our hotel and our staff, it is greatly appreciated. I enjoyed chatting with you during breakfast and meeting your family. I certainly hope your wife's blister has completely healed. It was a great pleasure hosting you and your family and we look forward to doing so again should you return to King of Prussia.

Thank you again for taking the time to write us such a great review and please pass on our greetings and well wishes to your family.
Ennis, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Looks like they have done some renovation in hurries and appears to be clean. The staff is very responsive. The breakfast was the usual fare for Holiday Inn, but bread was not fresh, fresh fruit and yogurt available, biscuits & gravy, day or two old bagels, pancakes, cereal. Gym was small and had one broken treadmill; they should remove it and put one dumbbell rack. Business area wasn't private and had only one computer on hotel that size should be two minimum.
Regards

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
EmmaOmbogo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express King Of Prussia, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and kind words in regards to our staff. I have read your comments and concerns in regard to the business center, gym and breakfast and we will take these into consideration as we continue to strive for excellence.

Been to Holiday Inn Express King Of Prussia? Share your experiences!