“Business trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia

You added Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Jamestown, New York, United States
“Business trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was my first time at this hotel and in the area. The hotel was clean and well maintained. Staff was very helpful in giving directions and friendly. Always greeted me when I came back at the end of the day and asked if there was anything they could do for me. I highly recommend staying here. I know I will be staying again each time I come to town.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the third floor so no one is above you if your a light sleeper.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel and staff to your liking. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I booked my stay at Homestead Suites only to find out that it had renovated and changed its name to Extended Stay America. The new beds were a little hard and need broken in. But it was cheap and the service at the front desk was excellent! I will stay there again if I am given a good reason to go to Philly.

• Stayed October 2012
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your nice review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that I am my staff could make your stay pleasant. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

While Extended Stay Hotels do not normally exude luxury this one certainly surprised me: At checkin my colleague and I were warmly greeted and despite the process taking slightly longer than expected, the service was without flaw. The general manager (new, or recent transfer?) seems to instill a sense of guest focus that some hotels with more stars are missing. Checkout with her the next morning was one of the more personable hotel departures experienced in a while. The whole hotel is in the process of being upgraded, new, warmer interior paint, fresh carpet, remodeled bathroom, updated floor in kitchen. There were some rooms not yet finished in parts of the building. The official hotel photos on this site do not reflect these upgrades. The suites consists of a laminate floor kitchen area + bath room and carpeted bedroom. Full-size fridge had a few dings, yet fully functional, and could be turned off for perfect silence. Windows can be opened and left open, have screens. In extended stay fashion, only soap and no shampoo is provided. Complimentary coffee, no breakfast. Very quiet area, despite being near a busy road (I-276, PA turnpike toll road). Plenty of food choices at mall on the other side of the turnpike (not easy walking distance, best to drive). There is a Wegman's supermarket within a couple of miles for grocery shopping. While this is not a 4* hotel, would go out of my way to stay here again. Prebook your room on the internet for additional savings. Highly recommended, and past ratings do not reflect current state of this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front of the hotel, definitely very quiet - and bring some shampoo along
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Philadelphia - King of Prussia. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Lexington Park
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Undergoing remodel so there was equipment and storage in the back parking lot, but never had a problem finding a spot to park in the front. Somewhat of a paint smell in the lobby, but the remodel will bring a breakfast area as part of the consolidation. New flat panel TVs were installed while we were there, and looked great. Had a bit of confusion regarding our weekly service, but was quickly and politely worked out. Location wasn't the most convenient to shopping or dining, but it was in safe area. Driving to the King of Prussia mall or dining was a breeze. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your positive review of Homestead Philadelphia - King of Prussia. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia? Share your experiences!