“Perfect location” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Perfect location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

The night staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I found the Studio suite room to be clean, comfortable, and the kitchenette had all the right items. The hotel, is located right next to the Mall..which was awesome and convenient. I would recommend the stay at the Hyatt House.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Josh D, General Manager at HYATT house Philadelphia/King of Prussia, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear JL G,

Thank you for the great feedback on our staff, we will certainly share with our associates. Also happy to hear the location suited your needs, hard to beat the heart of King Of Prussia, filled with dining, shopping and entertainment! We hope to host you again in the near future!

General Manager, HYATT house, King of Prussia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable. Great breakfast. Top notch service for a great price. Booked on expedia and was very happy with my stay. Was greeted with a smile right away. Pool was a little small but was comfortable. Location is great. Within walking distance to the Mall. Couldn't of asked for a better location.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Myke,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as the amenities and location! We hope to host you again in the near future.

White Plains, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed here for one Saturday night, so I could attend a concert in Camden, NJ. It was a quick 25 minute drive to Camden, and definitely worth the stay. Check in was quick & easy, very friendly front desk staff. My room was on the first floor, very clean, quiet & spacious! I had a full kitchen, fridge, stove, sink, dishwasher & microwave. A little sitting area, comfy bed, and up-to-date bathroom! It was like a little studio. So worth the money! I reserved the room through my company's discount site, I paid about $100 for one night with tax. The motel 6 down the road would've cost the same with less amenities. They had a full breakfast spread which was included! I loved the custom made omelets, everything was delicious & vegetarian friendly! Also, the hotel is pet friendly, I didn't bring my dog, but would have. I would absolutely recommend to others & stay again in the future. Thank you for great service & a great experience!

Room Tip: I was on the main floor, and it was quiet, no inside or outside noise. Right off the highway, and it...
Green Features: This hotel has a feature that I haven't seen before. You must put your room key card in this panel near the door for the lights to work. Very cool & eco friendly!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
HhKingofPrussiaGenMg, General Manager at HYATT house Philadelphia/King of Prussia, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Hello Cat C,

Thank you for sharing your detailed thoughts on your recent stay. I hope you enjoyed the concert, and glad you found us as a cost efficient alternative to the city hotels. It is truly delightful that enjoyed everything about your stay, I will share your positive response with our entire team. We can’t wait to have you back again!

Hanover, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Hyatt House is a beautiful and modern hotel, reasonably priced with impressive amenities. We stayed in a studio, which also offered a kitchenette that was well equipped with necessary utensils. I wish we had had the time to use the fitness facilities and pool, which looked inviting. Breakfast was excellent. We will stay there again when we return to the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hello Clea63,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing Hyatt House. I agree, the kitchen and the provided utensils are great, you can cook and eat an entire meal. I hope you can come back soon to enjoy the indoor pool.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had previously stayed at a Hyatt House in Plymouth Meeting and enjoyed it, but there IS no comparison to this location in King of Prussia! The hotel is VERY modern, which is my style anyways, and so the ambiance is wonderful. The breakfast area looks like a nice restaurant, and the lounge area resembles a sexy 'club/lounge' - pool table and all (which my boyfriend and I played at 3am when we couldn't sleep). Also, the location is central to the KOP mall, Super Walmart, and a Wegmans. The free breakfast was a nice added touch also! Will definitely be kooking to stay at Hyatt House again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello aevaughn1,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, thank you. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our amenities including our lobby pool table and complimentary breakfast. The KOP Mall and a fantastic Wegmans nearby are definitely ideal. We look forward to your next visit.

Chapin, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Visited PA for a family reunion in May 2014. I must say this is the cleanest hotel that I've ever seen. The showers, corners in bathroom, etc. The beds were also the most comfortable that I've ever slept on. For first time in years, I did not wake up with a soar back. Please respond and let me know what kind of mattresses this Hyatt uses. Hyatt will always be my first choice from now on!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HhKingofPrussiaGenMg, General Manager at HYATT house Philadelphia/King of Prussia, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Hello Tim P,

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback from your recent stay. I have already forwarded your comments to our Housekeeping manager and will share with the entire staff at our next employee meeting. Thank you for recognizing their efforts. We use the Hyatt Grand Bed in all our rooms and it can be purchased online at HyattAtHome.com. We look forward to your next visit Tim and thank you for choosing Hyatt.

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised from the front desk staff to the accommodations provided. The rooms were clean and spacious. After a very long drive from Toronto and checking in late Friday night the front desk suggested a room facing the parking lot and not the mall side to get a good nights sleep. It was very quiet for us... Which was great... We went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack at around 11:30 p.m and it was right next door to hotel the food and service was great as well. We would definitely return to this place and area, a convenient great location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
HhKingofPrussiaGenMg, General Manager at HYATT house Philadelphia/King of Prussia, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Hello Micca1,

Thank you for taking time to write your response. We appreciate you staying with us and are delighted that the staff was able to recommend a quiet room and you were able to get an enjoyable night of sleep. We can't wait to have you visit us again.

General Manager, HYATT house, King of Prussia

Been to HYATT house Philadelphia/King of Prussia? Share your experiences!