“Great meal” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Lansdale, PA
“Great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here for our anniversary based on a previous excellent experience at a Seasons 52 outside Chicago. Same great food, same reasonable service, bigger, more well lit space. My wife especially likes that she can look up the nutritional information in advance on the web.

A few minor quibbles. While the staff seems well trained, they have no idea how to serve a bottle of wine. The waitress (who's business card said she was the locations trainer) carried the bottle we ordered to the table swinging it by the neck like it was a bottle of water. The opening and tasting of the bottle was perfunctory and obviously over rehearsed. Not that bad just obviously, she has no idea how to treat even an inexpensive bottle of wine.

Also, while the meal was not rushed, it was not leisurely either. Just had that industrial, turn over the table feel.

Overall, we will not hesitate to eat at Seasons 52 again but if there are local options, we might consider them first.

Visited September 2013

Wayne, Pennsylvania
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love the healthy food with tons of flavor! I feel like I can enjoy my food and not over eat AND still have dessert!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
“Great and Health choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at Seasons 52 in King of Prussia, PA. just the 2 of us went and it was really hard to believe that everything we ate had so little calories. The food was awesome and the waitress we had was very good (wish I could remember her name to give her credit). The mojito was one of the best I have had. The corn on the cob was delicious and I loved my flat bread. My hubby had the greek salad and thought it was good. We each had a dessert and they were just enough - I wish more restaurants did the "mini" desserts. I would like to go back each season to try out their menus. We were told the menu changes over on Sept 21st with the start of fall. Would certainly recommend this place. Good experience and great food !!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pottstown
“Successful Celebratory Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My sisters and I went to Seasons 52 in K of P to celebrate my sister's 40th. Seasons 52 treated us very well. There was a b-day card for her. The food was outstanding. We had the caramelized scallop, and the fish chef special. We thoroughly enjoyed all dishes! We finished it all - which was great - did not overstuff. The mini indulgence dessert choices were incredible - and what's best is they're sized so that you're not eating a lot of calories. For any one who is health and weight conscious, this is a great restaurant choice!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,758 reviews 1,758 reviews
“Flatbread”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had dinner in the bar (Sunday at 5pm the waiting list was 1h45). The servers were too busy to welcome us or deliver the menu. We had to wait for a while.
We had a few dishes: summer special goat cheese and figs flatbread, artichoke and goat cheese flatbread, ceviche, lobster soup and a spring roll. I have to say that I was surprised with the quality of the food. Normally I avoid chain restaurants (especially if they are located in malls like this one) but this one is good. The ingredients were fresh and the food was tasty.
Servers are nice but they need more train and extra help, the service is very slow and they always look overwhelmed.
A little pricey, it's why I'm giving 3 stars instead of 4.

Visited September 2013