“Comfortable Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Auburn, Alabama
“Comfortable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights in November 2010 while in the area for business. The hotel is clean, with comfortable rooms, and within walking distance of King of Prussia Mall. The hotel is attached to a Bally's which I enjoyed because I was able to attend exercise classes. The breakfast is good with a hot choice each morning (eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, etc.) and also had small quiches or breakfast sandwiches that you could heat up in the microwave. The only thing that was annoying was that on an almost daily basis, I would return to my room and my keys would not work, so I would have to go back downstairs and have them redone. The hotel staff acted like it was me, but I stay in Marriott hotels 120 nights a year and know how to use a card key. Other than that, the stay was great. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

have always stayed at Fairfield Inn because we can use the bally's pool (connected to hotel)
But now there is new furnishings in room. Big towels, nice decor and a very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

What a wonderful stay. After a horrible experience a month earlier at a hotel in downtown Philadelphia we had a great experience.
This hotel is clean, when I booked our reservation I made some special requests and when we entered the room my request was fulfilled. The room was clean, the linens were clean and smelled clean, a flat screen TV probably 32" the staff was so friendly and so helpful. The continental breakfast is very good, fruit, bagels, waffles yogurt etc, etc open from 7 to 11am perfect for all, there is coffee and tea available 24 hrs, they dinning are is being cleaned and stocked constantly by a sweet lady that focuses only on the dinning room. The bathroom was spotless and read this ladies they offer Pantene shampoo and conditioner!!! yes how many 4 start hotels offer a BRAND when it comes to shampoo??? we had plenty of clean towels everyday and our room was clean early. The hotel is also right across the street from King of Prussia Mall so at walking distance you have a wide variety ofshops and restaurants to choose from. The parking lot in the hotel has plenty of lighting at night. We were so pleased with this hotel this is our official pick for our next trip to Philadelphia they made our stay heavenly. As a picky female and a mom I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
KOPKingofPrussia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this review, September 28, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that your stay was so enjoyable and positive. I am especially happy to hear your comments in regards to our staff. We pride ourselves in making every attempt to go above and beyond our guests expectations. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!
Middletown, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

I use TripAdvisor fairly religiously to get the inside on restaurants and lodging. I'm a pretty picky guy. I usually look through the bad reviews to see what was said and it still surprises me what pushes some people's butons. I'll move on.

Fairfield Inn met all of my expectations. I asked for a high floor, foam pillows, and a king bed when making the reservations. Upon arrival I was greated politely and efficiently, told about the pool and workout area over at Bally's, given a layout of Philly, told where to park and how to get to my room. Room was clean and well appointed. An extra pillow was delivered within minutes ( I never asked for it). Staff was friendly, hotel was quiet. Breakfast is usual for a place like this - I never have great expectations - and kept fairly well stocked. AC did it's job pretty quietly. I really enjoyed my stay and will stay here again if the need comes up.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide comments about your recent stay. We appreciate being your choice of hotel in the King of Prussia area. I am very glad to hear your positive comments about the friendliness of our staff and our attention to detail. Our staff takes pride in meeting and exceeding our guest’s expectations. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn overnight while visiting friends and family. The hotel staff was pleasant and we had no problems checking in. The hotel is connected to the Bally's next doork so we could have used the pool and facilities if we wanted to do so. The room was comfortable with a large TV and a comfortable couch and bed. They provided Pantene shampoo and conditioner and Vaseline moisturizer. Even though our room faced 76, the room was quiet and we slept well. The breakfast was a good continental with juices and waffles and fruits and yogurt and other food They have a computer in the lobby that anyone could use. It is across the street from the mall and the hotel provided us with a list of the area restaurants. I would stay there again if I was in the area. It was a very good value for the money.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
W-B, PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2010

We stayed here for a basketball tournament last week. We booked it through Expedia, so the price we got was great. We really had no complaints. It was extremely close to the King of Prussia Mall and 5 min. away from where we had our tournament. The rooms were clean, the front desk was great and we even had a breakfast buffet included. So, it was a very pleasant stay and we would surely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Charleston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2009

Our reservation for a king sized bed was not honored and they were reluctant to even try and correct the problem. The breakfast selection was poor. No full length mirror and no luggage rack in the bedroom. The TV channel selection was poor and the towels were of low quality. We usually stay at a lower priced nearby motel and thought we would try a higher end motel. It was not worth the money.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
KOPKingofPrussia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this review, February 1, 2010
Thank you for your review. Please understand we pride ourselves on providing a positive hotel experience. In fact, we make it a point to offer a guest room with breakfast that meets and in some aspects exceed our guest expectations. We do this by meeting the standards set forth by Marriott, and then make a few select enhancements to make our guest even more comfortable than they would expect.

Our complimentary breakfast is offered daily and includes upgraded items such as danish, muffins and bagels. We recently reviewed new Marriott standards with our Chef and will be updating our breakfast to match those requirements next month. Full length mirrors and luggage racks are not a Marriott room requirement. Should our guest request those items, we will certainly provide one for them, as an added convenience. Our 37-inch flat screen televisions, new in 2009, have been enhanced to proved high definition viewing for our guests enjoyment.

We constantly strive to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience for all of our guests. We regret this did not hold true for your particular experience.

Been to Fairfield Inn Valley Forge/King of Prussia? Share your experiences!