I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights in November 2010 while in the area for business. The hotel is clean, with comfortable rooms, and within walking distance of King of Prussia Mall. The hotel is attached to a Bally's which I enjoyed because I was able to attend exercise classes. The breakfast is good with a hot choice each morning (eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, etc.) and also had small quiches or breakfast sandwiches that you could heat up in the microwave. The only thing that was annoying was that on an almost daily basis, I would return to my room and my keys would not work, so I would have to go back downstairs and have them redone. The hotel staff acted like it was me, but I stay in Marriott hotels 120 nights a year and know how to use a card key. Other than that, the stay was great. I will definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Valley Forge/King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Valley Forge/King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Fairfield Inn King Of Prussia
- Fairfield King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Fairfield Inn