“Dine Upstairs on the Deck!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Dine Upstairs on the Deck!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Downstairs is a little too noisy, but when you walk upstairs to the open air deck its like another world! Great drink menu and food choices range from simple to ecclectic! Would definitely take someone from out of town here for a snack, a drink or an entire meal.

Visited August 2012

Wilmington, DE
“Make sure to sit upstairs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

In the summer the upstairs is always a great place to eat. They open the windows which are like garage doors and it is very nice. Challenege yourself to try something different. They have all sorts of different meats. I have had several birthdays here!

Visited September 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Alligator Gumbo is super awesome! One of favorite things to eat in southeastern PA. Good burgers too. They also have and excellent homemade veggie burger that my vegetarian girlfriend loves. Pretty good choice of beer on tap.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tony T
Colts Neck, New Jersey
“Overrated and Dissappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My family decided to drive a few miles for dinner while we were at Longwood Gardens.
We waited 45 minutes for an appetizer and hamburgers with burnt waffle fries. The place wasn't that crowded so I don't know why it took so long. My wife loves her burger well done but when it came it was rare. The waitress wanted to make another one but we were afraid of the wait. The bar was very noisy and seemed like a corner bar. We didn't understand what the hostess was saying about up stairs and downstairs. I saw nothing special about the food or the ambiance. There were so many restaurants on this strip and I picked the wrong one. The waitress was very good and apologetic but the cook was way to slow. I have never waited for food this long at a bar. The manager didn't even have the courtesy to come over and apologize. Steer clear of this place.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank MARBLES2222
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“A wonderful gem...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

After shopping, my friend and I traveled to the little town of Kennett Square. Now when I think of Kennett Square, I think of mushrooms and that's it. Who knew there were amazing restaurants there???!! Half Moon Restaurant is a gem! We had the most amazing mushroom appetizer followed by open faced crab cake sandwich. Both were delicious. Loved sitting upstairs in a garden porch setting. I can't wait to go back again.

• Visited August 2012