We stayed five days in the Brandywine Valley. New, spotless, top staff, great amenities, huge rooms, two TVs, and laundry. Pool is small, cold and generally over-filled with small children. Breakfast was just fine - it's not a JW Marriott after all, but you see the Marriott stamp and quality everywhere in this operation.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kennett Square Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kennett Square Hotel Kennett Square
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Kennett Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott located in historic Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, experience small town friendliness during each stay! Enjoy a tour of Longwood Gardens in the Mushroom Capital of the World! Stroll downtown Kennett Square and visit our shops, galleries and dine in our local restaurants. Bring the family along and walk one of our famous trails including the historic Kennett Square walking tour or the Brandywine Valley Wine Trail. Schedule your visit around the annual Kennett Square Mushroom Festival in September or the Microbrew Festival in October. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kennett Square is within reach. We offer what you want including clean, comfortable guest rooms and friendly service. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast featuring Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, indoor pool and FREE high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kennett Square Brandywine Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.