“Great gem in a shopping center” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Floga Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Baltimore Pike
Description: Elegant Italian Restaurant with a Mediterennean flair. Kids friendly and B.Y.O.B. Dine in take out and delivery.
“Great gem in a shopping center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We met a couple at Floga's restaurant last night. Let me start off by saying that I booked the reservation through open table. However, I clicked on Friday night instead of Saturday night. When we got there, they said that I did not have a reservation. I checked my email and realized that it was my mistake. They were polite and friendly and accommodated our party anyway. The food was really good. I had the boneless short rib special and the meat melted in my mouth. The rest of our party had the chicken marsala, eggplant parmesan and chicken parmesan. They all enjoyed the dinners. The BYOB was great and the prices were reasonable. Our server Joan was friendly and talked with us. I would go back again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We go to Floga Bistro for the pizza. Period. I'm sure the rest of the menu is good but we love the pizza. It has just the right texture and spices (mushroom and onions are the toppings of choice) to set it apart from the rest. They also bring olive oil with your bread. However, they will bring you butter if you ask for it. Service is prompt. Reservations are taken and may be a good idea on the weekends but we just walk in and have always been able to get a table immediately. Nice atmosphere as well. Only negative is that it is a little noisy when crowded.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great portions; delicious food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Visited this for the first time yesterday; my friend had the Seafood Vezuvio and I tried the Veal Marsala (with homemade pappardelle!) We both really enjoyed our meals, and the service was excellent. They had a dinner special and a fish special in addition to the regular menu, and the warm rolls and olive oil were a great starter.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Grove, Pennsylvania
“Fresh and flavorful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Very nice surprise for a strip shopping center - excellent gourmet pizza and sandwiches and fresh salads for lunch and way above average dinners . Tasteful decor and BYOB is a plus Especially when on route from local wineries . If I had one complaint it would be the fact that they don't advertise . I never knew that they have a big takeout business and would have been coming here long before just discovering them recently. Let people know where you are and what great food and atmosphere you offer especially with 2 new restaurants in the immediate area. I have been here several times in the past two months and have recommended Floga to people I know . This hidden gem is a step above the ordinary shopping center pizza place and I would hate to see you forgotten with the surrounding competition.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, United States
“Our Default Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Floga is our standard stop when we don't know what we want for dinner or lose track of time and don't feel like cooking. Good food at reasonable prices and the best pizzas in the area.

Visited November 2013