“College Road Trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap

You added Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap to your Saves list
Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3 Everest Lane, Exit 90 off of I-81, Jonestown, PA 17038   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Jonestown
“College Road Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Compared to the hotel we had stayed at the night before, this one was pure gold! Overall the room was very nice, the bathtub could have been cleaner, but overall very nice. It could have been more spacious, but nice.The breakfast wasn't all that great just a lot of bread and some fruit were the options. Its a good place to stay, I would most certainly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2013
Days_Inn_Jonestown, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Hello MelissaMarie115,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. We strive to make every guest feel welcome and comfortable while staying with us.

We hope you can come and enjoy another stay at our hotel soon!

Your friends at the Days Inn Lebanon/Ft. Indiantown Gap

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fort Edward
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

On our way to visit my grandson attending college in West Virginia, I became ill and had to stop for the night. The Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap Days Inn were gracious in accepting our request for two rooms at 1am that morning. As it turned out I was unable to leave the next morning, still be ill, and they accommodated my request for one more night in my room. I was eternally grateful. The rest of my family continued to West Virginia and returned to pick me up the next day. I was allowed the courtesy of staying in my room until noon since I was by myself and my family had a four hr drive to pick me up. The rooms were clean and very welcoming especially in the situation I found myself. The staff was gracious both in admitting us to arrive at such a late hour and when I left extending the usual check-out time. I felt completely safe even though I was by myself.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days_Inn_Jonestown, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
HelloDonna L,

We hope you can come and enjoy another stay at our hotel soon!

Your friends at the Days Inn Lebanon/Ft. Indiantown Gap

Been to Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap

Address: 3 Everest Lane, Exit 90 off of I-81, Jonestown, PA 17038
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Jonestown
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Jonestown
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap Hotel Jonestown
Days Inn Jonestown
Jonestown Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.