“Good Food, expensive drinks” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 152 Restaurants in Johnstown
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Good Food, expensive drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Food is great and is reasonably priced. I recommend the Greek salad. The atmosphere is very nice with a medium sized bar in front and a fancy dining area in the back. The only complaint from myself and friends was that the draft beers were pricey for a small town (5.50 for a craft). However, I would definitely go back. This is a great place for a fancy date.

Visited August 2013

“BIG CITY QUALITY, SMALL TOWN AMBIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

What a gem this restaurant is. It has bought a breath of fresh air to the city of Johnstown. Chef Gwen is one of the best. The menu selections are innovative that would rival any big city eatery. From the crusty, warm dinner rolls thru dessert my tastebuds were joyfully singing. The Diver scallops with the balsalmic reduction were to die for. The Shrimp Po Boy with its spicy chili sauce was amazing. The interior is up scale comfortable without being pretentious. I will definitely be adding this restaurant on my JTown favorite list. Simply the best!

• Visited August 2013
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We recently had dinner at RJ's and I have to say we were amazed by the quality of the food. The restaurant is beautiful with great ambience. The service is warm and friendly. I had the seafood platter which was loaded with goodies. It even had a little surprise that was not listed on the menu, a crabcake! My boyfriend had a pork ribeye that melted in your mouth. The side dishes, fresh vegetables and redskin potatoes were perfectly seasoned and not overcooked. we are looking forward to our next visit. We really want to try everything on the menu!

• Visited July 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Several members of my family were in Johnstown from New Orleans for a week for the AAABA tournament. We ate at various restaurants during the week. Nothing compared to our experience at RJ's. The food, service, and atmosphere were fantastic. Prices were extremely reasonable for the quality of the food. Our only regret was not hearing about RJ's until the last day of our trip. We would have eaten there several more times.

• Visited August 2013
Wheatfield, Indiana
“Best Restaurant in Johnstown - Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

A great restaurant, their food is amazing, and it was a very nice, clean, and friendly restaurant. We were very impressed, they showered us with small town hospitality, generosity, warmth, and kindness. They have such unique items on their menu. You could tell the chef loves what she does. I thought the branding on the burger bun was pretty cool... Johnstown is fortunate to have such a down-to-earth restaurant. Check it out - you'll be happy you did :o)

• Visited July 2013