“Eat here at your own risk” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 145 restaurants in Johnstown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Actually the restaurant has American, Korean, Italian & Greek food. Also sushi. Interesting menu. Worth including on Trip Advisor. Tables cloths and cloth napkins!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Eat here at your own risk”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place doesn't know what it is... A bar, sushi, Italian, etc. ...and non of it is worth eating. I ate here twice and that was it for me. The Italian food has a terrible spicy sauce. And the fish was really poor and not very fresh.

Visited February 2012

72% Recommend
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I am local to Johnstown, and I never would have expected there to be such a great sushi place in the area. There are some many choices at a decent price. Its also nice that i can go there to eat with my husband that doesn't like sushi and they have tons of choices for him as well.

If you go for sushi get the LOVE ROLL. Its delicious.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Nyko's has excellent sushi and variety of dinner choices. Service has always been very good. Sometimes it's difficult to get a table on busy nights.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Ecclectic menu with something for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a great restaurant to go with a group because everyone will find something to please. We had two vegetarians and an ominivore and we were all satisfied. Coming from the DC area on a visit, I wasn't sure what to expect from the sushi bar, but it was very good. We had California roll, the tofu appetizer and edamame. For entrees the fish of the day was excellent as was the gnocchi in an alfredo basil sauce with garlic toast. We tried two desserts, carrot cake (alright) and chocolate cake (super rich but very tasty). The venue is large, but with a bit of a cafe feel, with booths, tables and outdoor seating options. The waitstaff is friendly and very responsive. I will definitely come back when I am in the area again and want an upscale meal.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, Maryland
“Who knew Johnstown had sushi that was this good?! But try the other menu items, too :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I've visited Nyko's twice now for sushi and wow, I couldn't be happier. The Hawaiian roll was an unexpectedly good combination, and the sashimi was perfect.
Everyone was more than satisfied with their meal here. We had several in our party that ordered from the main menu (not sushi) and they were pleased. I have to say that we weren't sure, given the range of the menu -- Ribeyes, Eggplant Parm, Sushi, and Pork Normandy all in one place?! -- but the kitchen delivered on everything at our table.
The service was friendly and accomodating.
Next time we visit Johnstown, we will certainly go back.

• Visited July 2012