“Worth while stop” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Vineland, New Jersey
“Worth while stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I usually frequent this place in the spring when I go fishing. My son when asked where do you want to go eat, it is always Dom N Ali. Good home style cooking and portions. Staff and service is really good. Will be back again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“A little disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I apologize for writing this review so late but this is the first time I have had a chance. I use to dine in and take out here occasionally because it is close to home but have not been back since march. With every visit I became more and more disappointed. From the pizza crust being under cooked to entrees being to oily for my liking. On a positive note there burgers are pretty good. Once while sitting in the dining room my family and I were able to hear what sounded to be a very heated family dispute I have two small children and the language they used was very uniproprate. So we gave it a try again but in the bar area, this time the service was slower then molasses. Their take out isnt much better either I was told my order would be done in 20 minutes and an hour and a half later I went home with undercooked pizza and the rest of my food was cold. I hope for the sake of the resturate things have gotten better...

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Great OWNER...GREAT TIME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stop here often....great family owned business...Pino "The Boss" usually always on premise and taking care of you...and daughter Ali running the bar....fantastic people and staff.. and DALLAS COWBOY fans to boot...lol....food is terrific and the atmosphere is great.....strongly recommend stopping by.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colebrook, New Hampshire
“Cool fast food and pizza place...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was hungry and saw this little resto-bar on the side of the road...

Cool bar, good basic food menu with great service...

Food was good, nothing fancy but affordable and good enough to come back next time around :-)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Blakeslee, Pennsylvania
“Pete's review of Dom N Ali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great food and service. Love it when Pino the owner comes over to the table and talks to you like old friends. Visit this restaurant quite often. Have highly recomended to many. I consider it one of the top restaurant in the Pocono's

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere