“Very good breakfasts, the home fries are outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 32 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: American
Dallas, Pennsylvania
“Very good breakfasts, the home fries are outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

The atmosphere is a typical breakfast/lunch type establishment. The service was very prompt and the food came quickly. The home fries are some of the best ever.

Visited December 2013

“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I went up for a nice relaxing day in jim thorpe. I've been there before and I usually go to the pub across the street but my boyfriend said I should try something different. We got there and were seated with a rude waitress. I got the French onion soup which was good but my boyfriend got the pirogues and all of then were cold inside. Then our wraps came out and the chicken was cold and the fries underdone. Then, our waitress gave us the bill and she didn't even take the pirogues off after we complained. Stay away, crappy food and crappy service!

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Keep walking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Ordered a wedge salad and got chopped romaine with ranch dressing. Husband ordered a burger and the waitress lifted his bun up and said " not yours", then brought the right one. Grease floating on top of soda. Will never go back.

Freeport, New York
“Just OK this time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nice waitress, food was OK. I took a sandwich to go for the way back to Long island and was shocked when I was charged 9.50. That is about 3.00 more then a deli on Long Island and 2/3's the size. Asked for smoked turkey and got regular turkey which has way more salt.

Visited October 2013
Bayonne, New Jersey
“GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Well we were there on Saturday the 12th of October...Granted they were busy, when asked how long for a table of 6, I was told about 20 minutes,& to leave my # and they would call when the table would be ready...So we are walking around taking in the sights of the town, an hour later I call the restaurant to check on my reservation, got a little run around, but was told they would check on the reservation & call me back...Another 20 minutes later I, with my party, decided to go to the restaurant. When I walked in the hostess said that she still has no table ready...I looked and saw two empty tables, so I said all you have to do is wipe them and put them together...I got a look but she did put the tables together & cleaned them & we finally sat down...The waitress came & took our orders. The food got to us rather quickly but the burgers were over cooked, my wife's crab cake sandwich was dry & the buffalo wraps were cold...STAY AWAY...SAVE YOUR MONEY...Go to Subway...... Or somewhere else...I mean if you cannot handle a simple reservation of a party for 6, all you had to tell me sorry we cannot do this at this time.......

• Visited October 2013