“One of the best restaurants in the world...and I have eaten around the world” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Wheel

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“One of the best restaurants in the world...and I have eaten around the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The restaurant is so unique in its artwork and ambience...small, comfty, artsy, aromatic. Food is so outstanding. Creative, delicious, and well priced. Owner chef takes such great pride in every detail. I will look forward to going again and again. i just love the place.

Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Creative menu, funny owner, cool building”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

The owner entertained us while we ate his food. A bit pricey for what we got, but we had a good time. Entrees were excellent. Nice selection of wine and beer. Menus come inserted in old album covers. Funky inside and out. We'll come back.

Visited July 2012
Ticowife
“An experience for all your senses!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

It seems to be unanimous - Wheel is fantastic! I want to tell you about my experience without giving too much away. Like a great book or movie you don't want to ruin the experience for the next viewer and reader or in this case the next diner.... Prior to my visit there this evening I hadn't read or heard anything about this restaurant. I happened to pass by one evening and thought it looked very quaint and unique on the outside. I checked out the menu online and thought it sounded like a unique and ambitious offering. Macaroni and cheese with lobster as an appetizer - count me in! Great romantic atmosphere, beautifully and creatively decorated, excellent service, nice music and sound system, fantastic drinks and the food..... Ahhhhhh yes the food! I shall return! Be warned it is pricey but soooooooooooooooo worth it!

Freehold, New Jersey
“Best Food Ever !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

OMG....this was the best meal we had in Jim Thorpe !! The atmosphere was eclectic and quaint. The food was fantastic !! We had the Maryland Crab Cake and Button Mushrooms with scallops for appetizer (really a meal in itself) . Our main entree was Roast Pork Thorpe which my husband devoured and I indulged in the grilled Salmon over fresh cut Apple ginger salad. Too full to even think about dessert !! Incredible meal...you will not leave disappointed !! Thank you Ellen and Richard Defeo for the recommend !!

NJ
“fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Wow, the food is excellent. The chef comes to your table to make sure you like your dinner. I had shrimp and my husband had steak. The atmosphere was great and everyone was friendly. Just terrific

Visited June 2012