Not much good to say about this place. It's a construction zone outside, the rooms are dated, staff are almost zombies they are so bored. Had to wait 15 mins for a table at the quarter full restaurant for some reason. Food is edible but can't understand why the lobby and restaurant are air conditioned in winter. At least there's no need for ice with your drink. Stay elsewhere is my advice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands,the hotel features 271 modern accommodation rooms. Convenience is ensured with Wolli Creek train station a 5 minute walk away and two GoGet cars located on-site if you wish to explore Sydney during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Sydney International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport