Airport hotel which is not actually connected to either the domestic or international terminal but its close - about a 10 minute taxi/ bus ride to the domestic terminal (less to the international). It's also not on a rail line that I'm aware of. It's on a really busy road but I was on the 7th floor and there was no issue with noise. I found the staff great and the rooms clean and modern. Great sized flat screen tv with good channel selection. The breakfast buffet was of a very high standard. Bathroom was a little small but the room otherwise large. Rooms well insulated from one another. A good option for before or after a flight into either terminal.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands,the hotel features 271 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.