Stayed here for 2 nites 15th and 16th Feb on business, whilst the Hotel is undergoing major refurbishment it made little difference to my stay and my overall experience was excellent!.
Friendly reception, great dining, food was excellent i had both breakfast and dinner in the Restaurant . Room i had wasnt refurbished but it was great and had everything that i wanted and required. The bed and pillows was real comfy and i probably had one of the best sleeps that i have ever had at this Hotel, as i usually find it extremely difficult to sleep............i hope they dont lower the standard of the beds with the refurb!.
There was no noise at al and the St George Rowers Club is a 5 min walk away which is a great place for a beer,sitting on their balcony overlooking the river and watching the aeroplanes land.
I highly recommend and will be staying here again in 6 mths. If you need a supermarket a new Woollies is a short 10 mins walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands,the hotel features 271 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport