“garbage food” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Wyong, Australia
“garbage food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I recently attended an 80th birthday party at this place, although they now call it "the greens".

I had been there maybe 12 months ago, and I must say that the quality of the food has not increased, if anything its worse, or to put it my wifes way "you wouldn't feed it to the pigs".

$22.50 per head is certainly overpriced for the quality. If you can stomach the food, there is plenty of variety and quantity albeit that most of it seems to taste the same, especially the Asian dishes.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“A little friend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I found Service was exceptional well for the wyong shire anyway. When it came mean time,which I might was right away as I was really hungry lastnightt(hence why I went all you can eat). I selected dinner rolls for a apetiser which were stale and mouldy. Came time for the main where I thought we all should get a second chance so I had a bolognese dish one of my traditional favourites. Very rich in flavour I had just about polished off every last bit when to my horror I bit on something crunchy I looked down to see two cockroaches in my bowl. Disgusted!!! and considering legal action.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
The Entrance, Australia
“Good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Food and service is just perfect. We took our friends for dinner and they loved as well. We will be back.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Buffet restaurant very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

A lot of variety but the hot foods were not always hot. It would probably be better if they didn't try to provide every type of food and concentrate on good quality food and keep it hot and fresh.

Visited February 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Both Restaurants are great.Full menu @ the ocean front, & a great buffet @ the Club.

Visited February 2012