“Delicious, every single time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in The Entrance
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: From the freshly ground coffee and home baked treats to our a-la-carte meals, High Teas, and finger foods, the emphasis at The Entrance Lake House when it comes to our food and beverages is on quality, freshness and taste - all enjoyed while savouring the ambience of The Entrance Lake House's beautifully restored interior and admiring the uninterrupted lake views. Our Chefs combine the freshest, seasonal produce (sourced locally whenever possible) with Asian inspired flavours to create mouthwatering, beautifully presented dishes that reflect our multicultural heritage and relaxed coastal lifestyle. We are fully licensed and cater to special dietary requirements and any theme to suit your special celebration, function or wedding. All menus feature our specially sourced range of quality coffees, teas and other beverages. Being fully licensed, we also boast an extensive wine list featuring a selection of local and imported reds, whites and sparkling wine varieties, beers and cocktails. If you are planning an event such as a wedding, a Christmas party, a special celebration or a corporate function, our Event Management Team will tailor a menu that perfectly aligns with your vision, your theme, your taste, your group size and your budget. Contact Us to book a table or to have a chat about how we can tailor a truly memorable event for your function, wedding or special celebration.
Central Coast NSW
“Delicious, every single time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Our new favorite place for lunch, brunch, breakfast or a quick coffee. Service is attentive and professional. The interior is delightful and the cure and gorgeous sunshine a real compliment. The veggie breakfast is a must try as is the proper chai they serve so elegantly. Small details just continue to make me smile here. A delight!

Lake Munmorah, New South Wales, Australia
“Excellent local cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I sometimes make the trip to the entrance to this cafe with my family on my day off. Coffee is always excellently textured, good temperature and extracted well. (Not sure of the bean, but its very smooth) Food here is a must, had both the dinner and breakfast menus which are brilliant. The eggs benny and big breakfast is to die for, as well as the pancakes.
Love this place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Very average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Definitely not high end breakfast. Definitely middle of the road. Eggs benedict of two eggs served on top of one very small slice of toast. Service was very Average.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Erina, Australia
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

What can I say, The food is great, the staff are friendly and the atmosphere is sensational. The Lake House cafe is for everyone, Take your family and friends you wont be disappointed.

Avoca Beach
“I'm a convert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have lived on the Central Coast most of my life.

I loved the cafe/coffee culture way before it became main stream.

Always relaxing in my fav locations of Harrison's and Bellyfish in Terrigal, and Point Cafe in Avoca, and Ooomph in East Gosford.

Last weekend I ventured north and found The Entrance Lake House.

WOW! Located on the most beautiful lakefront setting, it can only be described as sensational.

We ate soft shell crab with a delightful coconut dipping sauce, crispy pork duck, and recommended by the attractive waitress, goats cheese & fig tart. (She was right...absolutely yummy!)

I didn't try the coffee, but they have a unbelievably beautiful machine that looks like It was designed by Pininfarina.

I did however try the Whale Ale beer and at $5 a schooner, I'm a convert.

Well, get your skates on and get to the newest, grooviest, yummiest cafe restaurant on the coast.

Or maybe don't... I wanna keep this place to myself. :)

David Wall.