First impressions of the hotel were good. We got a waterfront room and it has a pleasant outlook over the river. However, the room decor is very dated and cheap. For the price of the room I expected a lot more. One of the main reasons we booked this hotel was because they had a gym. All the equipment is old and in need of replacing. Treadmill doesnt work at all, buttons on X-trainer are flakey and the weights equipment is rusty and does not function well. No water or towel facilities are available and if you ask for a gym towel, you pay a charge for it. Pool and spa area would have been nice 15 years ago but the facilities again are dated and rusting. For the money, there are other resorts I would recommend people look into on the central coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance