We stayed one night in a town room. Our room was above a lane way leading into a carpark. It was extremely noisy with cars hooning and the sound echoing. The room was average. The resort is starting to look tired. Window dressing inadequate and ill fitting. On a good note the pool was devine, very clean. The step into the bath is very high and I don't know how our elderly would bathe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance