The only 3 things that are good in this hotel are the Great Location, the Friendly staff and the heated pool.
When it comes to cleanness, sleeping quality, furniture and amenities, it is shocking.... probably the worse place you can ever stay at.
As for staying a night there, you would be better off staying at a caravan park or even in your car.
I don't think they have housekeeping, as the place was bad. As soon as you step into that place, you get the creepy feeling. NEVER AGAIN. We were not even comfortable to put our heads on the pillows, you could never know.
It wouldn't harm the hotel management to invest a little on the place, it is run down... and the rates are not cheep, but you would be better off sleeping in your car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance