We stayed here for our wedding night in a one bed apartment. On check in they were a little unsure whether an ocean view room would be available which I had stressed when making the original reservation. On reminding them of our special occasion they were able to fix us up much to my delight.
Pros were that the apartment was very clean, lovely fluffy doonas and great view. Cons, not many, but if I had to pick something I did find the ensuite shower a little pokey and the front office battled with a very long line of people checking out in the morning. Found staff friendly, bar one of the front office staff who seemed a little short but another of the girls was exceptionally helpful which made for a good experience.
All in all can recommend this as a great place if your have an ocean view room and being in the heart of The Entrance is very central to shops, restuarants and the beach which are all within walking distance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance