“Family Gathering” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Wollongong, Australia
“Family Gathering”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We went to Tang's for Mothers Day. My wife picked were she wanted to dine. We have dined at Tang's before and we were not disappointed with the choice. The staff were very friendly and courteous.The meals were delivered quickly,were very tasty and reasonably priced. We would definitely use this restraunt again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sydney, Australia
“Reasonable Chinese Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The service is very good and all the wait staff are friendly. The food didn't take too long to arrive after we ordered, even though we were a larger group. The food was of reasonable proportions and was tasty. The one let down however, was the salt and pepper seafood/squid, as it was too thickly cut and the batter wasn't too nice. Other than that, it was a great experience.

• Visited April 2014
Albion Park, Australia
“Good food at an affordable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Although I have been going to Tang’s for many, many years I realised that I have never written a review before.
Tang’s provides the atmosphere of most Chinese restaurants to give you the right feel when dinning. The food is very good and there is a wide range to suit most people, they also have a choice of two banquets for 4 or more people.
For some reason their specialty, Tang’s Combination, is not on their menu but it is worth asking for and trying.
Children will enjoy watching the fish and turtles swimming around their indoor fish pond.
If you want fast service then tell the waitress when you first order.

There is parking around the back of the restaurant in the council parking area. Wheelchair users will need a lot of help coming up the back driveway to the back door. You can go around the front and with some minor help get onto the front landing to the front door.

• Visited March 2014
Shellharbour, Australia
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I was really unimpressed with the food at Tangs's. It seems strange that meals come sooooo quickly after ordering, must have it all pre-made and flavourwise it leaves a lot to be desired. I had to go through to the carpark at the back of the restaurant and found that very dirty too. I definitely would never go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Shellharbour, Australia
“THEY POISONED MYSELF AND MY DAUGHTER AT MY BIRTHDAY DINNER!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Be Warned!! Do not eat here!!! One of the worst experiences of my life!
I went with family for my birthday and met my daughter there we live 300km apart.
Withing two hours of eating my Daughter and Myself were both violently ill, for eight hours straight and sick for the following five days
WhenI could walk again I reported them to the health Dept but that was useless. Tangs refused to accept blame or refund our meals.As a result of this my night was ruined and I suffered permanent vision damage from the poisoning. They had o fresh prawns and used frozen ones and I believe this was the offending food stuff. Diners Beware :)

• Visited September 2013