As already said, the hotel is showing its' age. It is in a great position with rooms available with water views. Our room was comfortable despite needing updating - with a queen and a single. The hot breakafast was fine. Not flash but all we wanted. The little outside area where we sat was lovely though again needed a spruce up. Only a few tables so get in before the rush. Should be a ban on people speaking on their mobile phones at breakfast though! - what a way to ruin the ambiance. We were there to attend a function elsewhere and for that the accommodation served its purpose well. Seemed a lot of groups staying which fits in with a larger establishment. We did not use the restaurant but it was busy on the Saturday night. We'd stay again and hope to see the place returned to former glory - I did hear a whisper of money to be spent? Only half an hour drive from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores - affordable waterfront accommodation. Nestled in three acres of manicured gardens, the Hotel is a secluded hideaway 2.5 hours from Sydney. Close to attractions, the great value All Seasons Port Stephens Salamander Shores offers direct beach access and coastal fun for the whole family. Its 89 accommodation rooms boast garden or bay views and its many facilities make it ideal for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Stephens
- Port Stephens Comfort Inn
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores South Pacific - Australia