This large hotel is located around 10 km from Nelson Bay and the main beaches and hot spots of Port Stephens, so on one hand you have to jump in your car to get to the beach, but on the other hand it is quiet and still picturesque. Basically, we would not stay here again as it has a tired and dated feel, which made me feel a bit tired and dated too! Not a good thing when away for a beachy weekend! Our room was large and had a balcony with a water view through the trees, however it had that "motel room" smell. The restaurant was also bland and unappealing and the food was odd. The buffet breakfast (included in the tariff) was average. Overall, for the price, it does not offer enough to make me choose it over the wide range of other accommodation in this area.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Stephens
- Port Stephens Comfort Inn
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores South Pacific - Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores - affordable waterfront accommodation. Nestled in three acres of manicured gardens, the Hotel is a secluded hideaway 2.5 hours from Sydney. Close to attractions, the great value All Seasons Port Stephens Salamander Shores offers direct beach access and coastal fun for the whole family. Its 89 accommodation rooms boast garden or bay views and its many facilities make it ideal for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.