I say the service I received when booking the venue and staying at All Seasons was excellent in all aspects. This venue is located on the Eastern Side of the main road into Soliders Point and a short walk from the Soilders Point Bowling Club (which has top facilities for young and old alike) There is a easy walk from the motel to the Bay waterfront and jetty. The amenities at Motel and funcitional. One excellent feature of this motel is that the Suites in the main face East over well kept gardens which attract numerious native wild life, The only issue I encountered at the motel during my stay was access to suites on Level Two (2) and above as well as the Motel Dining area as I have a disablity with walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores - affordable waterfront accommodation. Nestled in three acres of manicured gardens, the Hotel is a secluded hideaway 2.5 hours from Sydney. Close to attractions, the great value All Seasons Port Stephens Salamander Shores offers direct beach access and coastal fun for the whole family. Its 89 accommodation rooms boast garden or bay views and its many facilities make it ideal for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Stephens
- Port Stephens Comfort Inn
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores South Pacific - Australia