We stayed in one of the hotel rooms here. It was a nice, clean room. The appeal to the resort is the pool, huge, beautiful and clean however not heated so was freezing to swim in. The restaurant was a little expensive, we went to the pub across the road who had meals that were just as nice for half the price.
Staff at reception were friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay Hotel
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay Hotel Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay South Pacific/Port Stephens, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located approximately two and a half hours north of Sydney and ideally situated to enjoy everything that beautiful Port Stephens has to offer, is the stunning Oaks Pacific Blue Resort. Oaks Pacific Blue Resort offers a choice of contemporary accommodation which includes studio, one and two bedroom apartments - some with swim-outs, along with spacious two and three bedroom townhouses with private plunge pools. For couples or singles you may prefer a premium hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.