This is a fabulous resort. The restaraunt is great and the pool is amazing! I personally loved the swimout apartments. You have your own private balcony and deck going right out into the pool.
The gym & tennis courts are well looked after and there is a bowling alley right accross the road for the kids or just a bit of fun.
Highly reccomend going anytime other than christmas new year as it gets really busy.
Great resort for single or families. The is a shopping centre accross the road also with everything you could need. There is great oyster farm not to far away where you can grab some freshly schucked oysters and you must stop at Murray Brewery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located approximately two and a half hours north of Sydney and ideally situated to enjoy everything that beautiful Port Stephens has to offer, is the stunning Oaks Pacific Blue Resort. Oaks Pacific Blue Resort offers a choice of contemporary accommodation which includes studio, one and two bedroom apartments - some with swim-outs, along with spacious two and three bedroom townhouses with private plunge pools. For couples or singles you may prefer a premium hotel room. Please Note: from June 10th to Late August 2014 the Lagoon Pool and Spas will be unavailable to guests due to vital maintenance works. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay Hotel Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay South Pacific/Port Stephens, Australia