Nice clean resort perfect for a relaxing weekend away. Unfortunately the weather was cloudy and cool which meant we didn't get to take full advantage of the facilities. We stayed in a studio apartment in the hotel section which backed onto the car park. This wasn't so bad as we noticed many of the rooms out on the lagoon directly faced each other. My only gripe. Extra towels cost $2 each! The room wasn't serviced but for a 2 night stay that's not a big deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located approximately two and a half hours north of Sydney and ideally situated to enjoy everything that beautiful Port Stephens has to offer, is the stunning Oaks Pacific Blue Resort. Oaks Pacific Blue Resort offers a choice of contemporary accommodation which includes studio, one and two bedroom apartments - some with swim-outs, along with spacious two and three bedroom townhouses with private plunge pools. For couples or singles you may prefer a premium hotel room. Please Note: from June 10th to Late August 2014 the Lagoon Pool and Spas will be unavailable to guests due to vital maintenance works. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay Hotel Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay South Pacific/Port Stephens, Australia