The hotel seems just out of a picture with its long winding pool around the hotel. The reception had to actually give me a map of their hotel so as to help one locate their rooms & it was really necessary. The staff was a little curt in answering to questions regarding the rooms, they asked us to just refer the map...
Overall the experience was really good as you could spend the whole day just gazing at or being in the pool....
A must stay in Port Stephens...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located approximately two and a half hours north of Sydney and ideally situated to enjoy everything that beautiful Port Stephens has to offer, is the stunning Oaks Pacific Blue Resort. Oaks Pacific Blue Resort offers a choice of contemporary accommodation which includes studio, one and two bedroom apartments - some with swim-outs, along with spacious two and three bedroom townhouses with private plunge pools. For couples or singles you may prefer a premium hotel room. Please Note: from June 10th to Late August 2014 the Lagoon Pool and Spas will be unavailable to guests due to vital maintenance works. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay Hotel Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Port Stephens
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort Salamander Bay South Pacific/Port Stephens, Australia