Amazing place. Friendly staff, they really go out of their way to make you happy. We stayed on the ground floor and it was handy next to the pool. The pool was heated, sooooo good. I would recommend to anyone into quality accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location! Location! Spectacular Location!Quietly nestled between two of Port Stephen’s most idyllic beaches but still close enough to the heart of all the Bay’s great restaurants and attractions, Marty’s is in the perfect location to do everything or....absolutely nothing at all!Totally refurbished inside and out in August 2012 - you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the style, elegance and quality - not to mention the affordability!So when you arrive, leave the car (and your stress) in the car park - you won’t be needing them - and take a two minute walk west to stunning Little Beach. Soft white sand, perfect swimming for the kids, boat ramp and one of the best scuba diving spots on the east coast.A tad breezy today? No problem. Simply walk two minutes east and find a protected spot on the uncrowded Shoal Bay Beach - postcard perfect!Take a big deep breath in.... now exhale... and relax... you’re on holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Martys at Little Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martys At Little Beach Hotel Nelson Bay
- Martys At Little Beach Nelson Bay, Port Stephens