“Had a great day here !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 18 Attractions in Nelson Bay
Type: Parks, Outdoors
Sydney
“Had a great day here !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Got here nice and early on an overcast day and we got toboggan rides in before more people got there...They were so much fun. Tractor was not working so we walked up to the maze and we were the only ones there... my husband and 11 yr old daughter spent an hour playing around in the maze !! The mini golf was great and the ball return water spout was fascinating to watch !
Yes park is dated but I think this just adds to its appeal...would love to go back when we return to Port Stephens

Visited October 2012

Sydney, Australia
17 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We went there with 2 of our kids aged 7 & 10. My teenage girls didnt want to go however regretted it later. The toboggans were so much fun. We all went on them about 5 times each. We also played mini golf, conquered the maze, went in the train and played some arcade games. There is also rock climbing and ice skating. You could easily spend the whole day there and it's a great day for young and old.

Gosford, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Family Fun day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have 2 teenage children. Whilst in the Bay area we went to this venue twice as it was that much fun.
We purchased the $80 package and that allowed 4 goes for three of us on the toboggans. The staff were friendly and helpful and allowed us to chase each other.
I highly recommend this venue. It also has many other activities for families and younger aged children.

Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Rinky Dink little park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I felt like I was in the 80"s seriously at this little park, we got super cheap passes because of time of year so I guess it was alright, thank god we only had to stay there a couple of hours as we called in there the day we were leaving, I wouldn't plan to spend a whole day there, not much fun for adults, normally I participte in things with my kids (12 & 15) but I had no desire to even do the toboggan run, I couldn't wait until they had done everything so we could go. The service and staff there were also not very attentive, we arrived shortly after it opened and were waiting for someone to come operate the toboggan, after 15 min I had to walk back and ask for someone to come over ??? what that about I don't know, the response was "oh did the kids want to have a go on the toboggan" Like really that's why we were there.

Visited December 2012
Terrigal
8 attraction reviews
“Kids love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Very expensive but the toboggans are so much fun for everyone. Definately a must see when you come to port Stephens. The activities aside from the toboggans are just ok. Alright for smaller children.
The staff are locals surly teenagers who have no clue and aren't interested. Lucky the rides are so fun!