We stayed at the Landmark in February this year. We had been looking for a nice location following 3 great days spent at the Start Casino Hotel in Sydney. The comments regarding the poor state of the rooms and the general feel for the place reflects our own findings. The rooms had been liberally sprayed with 'Lemon' to kill the horrible musty smell in our one bed apartment. Although booked in for three nights, we actually booked another room at another location for one of the nights we were so unhappy. We were also surprised to find that reception closes as 7.30. Doors then locked. Be warned if you are arriving after this time. Only top marks we could give would be to the marketing company which made this hotel look so good. Two star and not for anyone looking for a good standard of accomodation. Town itself is ok. If you are looking for outdoor type activities lots to do. Would not rush back however.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Nelson Bay Hotel Nelson Bay
- The Landmark Nelson Bay Hotel
- Landmark Hotel Nelson Bay
- Landmark Nelson Bay
- The Landmark Nelson Bay Port Stephens
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your The Landmark Nelson Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.