We stayed between Xmas & new year. I was dreading staying there as we couldn't get accommodation at better hotels. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very large we had 301, family spa room with 2 comfortable queen beds, it was serviced daily and large bathroom. It is all very dated but clean. The location is very central and you can walk to shops, theatre, restaurants, beach etc.
Would I stay again? Probably not but it is ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Resort is a great place to stay while you explore Port Stephens. Marina Resort is well located in the heart of beautiful Port Stephens overlooking Nelson Bay Marina. A short 5m walk to the Dolphin & Whale Watch Cruises in the Marina, Cafes & Beach. Marina Resort is conveniently located near all of Port Stephens major tourist attractions. Our recently refurbished 44 room hotel offer spacious comfort with great views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Port Stephens Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Stephens Marina Hotel Nelson Bay
- Port Stephens Marina Resort Nelson Bay