We had planned a weekend away to rest and relax as we had had a full on winter with family not being well. Upon our arrival we booked into our 2 bedroom apartment only to discover it was on the shady side of the building which would have been great if it was summer. Unfortunately we just needed some some and light and sunshine, so i went to the office and enquired if they would be able to move us. Although they were almost full they were very kind and helpful and managed to move us to another room which we were delighted with. The Manta Aqua is also walking distance to the shops, Marina and Bowling Club so you can leave your car in the secure carpark and walk everywhere you need to. It was a great place to stay and nice to relax in the spa pool, the outdoor pool was just a bit cold for us to swim in at the moment but it didn't mean that other people didn't use it.
Its also great to have the self contained kitchen with a good oven and microwave!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained 2 and 3 bedroom apartments,large solar heated pool with gas heated spa and BBQ area's. Under cover secure parking. Right in the heart of Nelson Bay only a 5 minute walk to Bowling and Golf clubs and the Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mantra Aqua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Aqua Hotel Nelson Bay
- Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay, Port Stephens