“Our preferred accomodation destination” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pub Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Narooma
Pub Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast
You added Pub Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
566 Wagonga Scenic Drive, Narooma, New South Wales NSW 2546, Australia   |
Affiliate website
Ranked #1 of 5 Narooma B&B and Inns
Wollongong, Australia
“Our preferred accomodation destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I have been visiting Pub Hill Farm for the past few years. We usually stay in Karibu when visiting for consecutive nights. Karibu is a wonderful self-contained cottage which has a relaxing/peaceful vibe and provides us with personal space/privacy and a great undercover area to keep our two dogs. The generous breakfast pack (included in tariff) keeps us going for days. The wood fire is cosy on colder nights!!
More recently we have stayed in the Mt Dromedary View Room for individual nights due to us searching for a local property. The room is both comfortable and beautifully decorated and the rose gardens adjacent are fantastic. The breakfast as served by Micki and Ian (also included in tafiff) is outstanding (I suggest "the Lot"). Breakfast time also provides time to associate with other visitors in a relaxing and un-hurried environment.
Most importatly however is the presence of Micki and Ian (owners) who are both attententive/relaxed/friendly and a pleasure to converse with. They effortlessly make one feel welcome and provide a perfect environment for escaping the reality of the home and work routine. Thanks Micki and Ian.

Colin & Serah Hawkins.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Thank you Micki and Ian for your hospitality. We stayed in the French Provincial room and loved it. Bed was very comfortable and room had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable and breakfast was tasty and the company was great!

• Stayed November 2012
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Over the last 10 years we have visited Pub Hill several times a year and have never failed to come away refreshed and renewed.Watching the tide move up and down the oyster racks in the Wagonga Inlet looking through glorious gum trees filled with birdlife has got to be one of the most relaxing pastimes on the planet. I have never been tempted to go anywhere else in the area. On our last trip we were delighted to be introduced to the gorgeous newest member of the resident border collie pack. Whether you are in need of pats or want to give your own dog a sensational holiday with terrific canine hosts then this is a great place to come. With its scenic views and warm combustion heater to ward off evening chills the Garden Room is particular wintertime favourite but Narooma and its environs is great to visit any time of year. There are wonderful beaches nearby ranging from highly protected to significant surf. Owners Micki and Ian are delightful and, with their extensive local knowledge,can enhance your stay still further. They also serve an awesome breakfast that will set you up for the rest of the day!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Over the last five years I have continually returned to Pub Hill with stays ranging from 3 days to two weeks. The beautiful views over the inlet; the tranquil bushland setting filled with birdsong; glorious starry nights ...all enable me to relax and recharge completely.
Micki and Ian are truly wonderful hosts who ensure that your stay is truly delightful. They have a wealth of information about the surrounding area and can advise you should you need any assistance in how and where to spend your time away from Pub Hill. Their breakfasts are lengendary.
The rooms are stunning, each of the four rooms overlooking a different view of Pub Hill. The beds are very comfortable and fitted out with lovely crisp fresh linens. The rooms are beautifully and thoughtfully decorated.
There are many walks around Pub Hill should you wish to go exploring. The gardens around the immediate house and rooms provide a lovely abundance of flowers and shorter walks for the less adventurous.
Beautiful, pristine beaches are within a short drive from Pub Hill. I have seen Humpback Whales ( 400 metres from shore), dolphins and seals during my beach walks in the morning.
I have stayed at Pub Hill during all seasons of the year and have loved each season. There is a lovely cool breeze which arrives on hot summer days to refresh, whilst winter provides crisp clear days which are mild ( very different to the cold Canberra winters!) The rooms are well heated with a warm comfortable heat. The Garden room has it own fireplace; whilst in winter the fire in the Guest lounge is always on and is verywarm and welcoming.
Pub Hill is a truly welcoming place for the traveller (from near or far). I have truly enjoyed each and every stay in this part of paradise and will return again and again.
Anna K.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Mittagong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Absolutely beautiful, peaceful surroundings, lovely welcome, and wonderful ambience. I stayed 4 nights and could easily have stayed longer. The bush setting is very restful, the views are wonderful, and the garden setting is lovely and tranquil. And - the BREAKFAST is quite wonderful!! I plan to go again.

Room Tip: The Croft is ideal for singles, and has an absolutely gorgeous view! I did get to check out the Mou...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I recently returned from four nights at Pub Hill Farm, my third visit to this beautiful place. Each time I return it seems to offer me more. I am immediately conscious of the power of the landscape around me, it is beautiful, affecting me on a deeply spiritual level. The tranquility is audible and soothing and in the morning you awake to the sound of birdsong, something that is disappearing in the city where I live. I was ushered into the French Provincial Room which is also beautiful, spacious but cosy and my hosts Micki and Ian were wonderful offering every assistance I needed. They are great travellers themselves and it is just another wonderful dimension added to this quite unique B & B to listen to their tales over delicious 3-course breakfasts with farm eggs and home made jams. I reluctantly left but I shall of course return because I know no other place like it to soothe the spirit.

Room Tip: They are all lovely as every aspect is beautiful and all are quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We have just spent an amazing 10 nights in paradise!! Karibu cottage at Pub Hill Farm is the most relaxing place to be. The owners make you feel so welcome it's like being one of the family. Karibu is just down the hill from the main B&B, but it could be a million miles away, The views are just brillant and watching the stars at night from the loft bedroom "what a way to start your sleep!" There is everything you need and more in the cottage, from the most fantastic breakfast basket, complete with home made bread and a selection of homemade spreads plus more, to start your day, right down to a great book or a game to play in the evening by the wood fire. This is the the only holiday destination that we can safely say is an all weather holiday you can do as little or as much as you want. Not only did the human travellers have a wonderfull time, we travelled with our 2 dogs and I think we where lucky to get them to come home with us, as they where also in true heaven. A big thank you to Micki and Ian for sharing this piece of paradise with the rest of the world!!!
ps..if you think you know the meaning of true relaxation..and have not stayed at Karibu,then i am sorry, you dont know it at all.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Pub Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!