“Rejuvenating and relaxing weekend!” 5 of 5 stars

+61 2 6684 1644
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Mullum Sari Health Retreat and Medi-Spa offers the world's finest healing facilities in an egalitarian atmosphere of love and knowledge. Located within the Byron Bay Hinterland's 4000 hectare playground, Mullum Sari offers a world class healing experience at accessible rates. It is a place to nurture the mind, renew the body and reinvigorate the soul. Mullum Sari is the unique combination of four exclusive facilities - Our world-class Medi Spa, Holistic Gym, private Pilates and Yoga Centre and our luxury, boutique accommodation - all within a leisurely stroll of one another. At Mullum Sari, we are imbued in world class treatments such as colonic hydrotherapy, hyperbaric oxygen, dry hydrotherapy massage, infra-red sauna, living juice, Yoga and vibration technology.Our team of experienced professionals will gently guide and educate you so that you may gather the tools and knowledge to be able to achieve optimum mental and physical health, self-awareness and contentment. You will feel better, think clearer and look more amazing than you may have even thought possible. And you will have learned how to keep feeling that We have a range of package options available from a 1 Day Cleanse, through to an intensive 28 Day Transformation Retreat, we can tailor a program to suit your needs and budget. Each day at Mullum Sari is based on the foundations of Dr. Norman Walker's healing principles of living juice, living food, colonic hydrotherapy, distilled water and skin brushing. Accompanied by daily Yoga, a detoxifying Infra-Red Sauna session, Hydrotherapy Massage and a candlelit Guided Meditation on our expansive deck, a day at Mullum Sari will leave you feeling completely reinvigorated.
Sydney, Australia
“Rejuvenating and relaxing weekend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I just finished a three day detox program at Mullum Sari and could not be more impressed by the overall experience and the professionalism and friendliness of the entire staff.

The accommodation, the Manse, was beautiful and pristine. It has a lovely garden full of fragrant flowers and a relaxing pool.

Each day we had four treatment sessions, including a colonic hydrotherapy, oxygen chamber, infra-red sauna and hydrotherapy massage. The facilities for all four were very hygienic and high quality, it did not feel clinical at all and we were pampered with warm tea and refreshing lemon water.

Thank you so much for your warm hospitality the Mullum Sari team, can't wait to be back!

Visited December 2013

Coffs Harbour, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Refresh, rejuvenate, relax, restore, repeat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I have just spent the past 3 days feeling all of the above at the magnificent Mullum Sari Retreat. With the retreat spread over 3 properties, it's perfect as you can walk from the living quarters to the gym and the retreat centre which all helps the body prepare for the 'you time' that awaits.

With a diet of fresh cold pressed juices and vegetable broth/soup for dinner it was enough to sustain you through your exercise and treatments whilst your body was in detox mode.

The house is amazing....fully restored Qlder with luxurious décor and furnishings...and it was ours to enjoy, along with 2 others also on their detox. The house sleeps 6....and there are 2 bathrooms. The infa-red sauna is a hit, as it the amazing massage chair. The pool is the perfect temperature for swimming any time of day. Plenty of outdoor spaces to unwind and read or sit and take it all in.

You have full use of the gym facilities in the main street which is great, as they are open from 6am...perfect for the early risers. Plenty of classes to partake in, as you wish ranging from yoga...various kinds, fitball, pilates, alignment classes, circuit etc...something for everyone. The gym floor itself has a large range of equipment too.

The health retreat house was amazing! Another renovated property done beautifully...there's something above being instantly relaxed when you walk in! They carry out a host of treatments there, ranging from colonic irrigation, hydration massage, reflexology, massage, oxygen therapy etc. The staff are amazing and so warm and engaging.

We had such an amazing time and really felt like part of the family even for 3 days. It really disconnects you from the outside world if that's what you want.

If you have the opportunity to visit this amazing retreat, BOOK and GO!
Thanks team Mullum Sari....you were all awesome!

Visited November 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Rejuvenate your Mind, Body & Soul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I purchased a voucher on Groupon to attend a three day cleanse at the Mullum Sari Retreat. My partner was undertaking a 12 week challenge, so the retreat was my idea of showing my support and also a reward for how far he had come.

Our stay included a range of treatments including, hydrotherapy massage, colonic hydrotherapy & the infra red sauna. The fasting aspect of the cleanse was profoundly a lot easier than I had anticipated as they provided nutrient filled cold pressed juices & vegetable broth of an evening. Whilst it doesn't sound like a lot, it surprising kept you going!

I can't speak more highly of both our host at the accommodation and spa. So welcoming and instantly made us feel at home. The accommodation was a restored Queenslander. If it had been an option, my partner and I would have purchased the property and taken it back home with us!

I would highly recommend the retreat to everyone and anyone.

I myself live quite healthy lifestyle in respect of diet and fitness but still gained great benefits from staying at the retreat.

The perfect place for anyone looking to become the best versions of themselves possible xo

Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Wholistic Wellbeing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I really enjoyed the overall experience of my four-day detox at Mullum Sari. The accommodation was quite beautiful and walking into the centre for yoga and then receiving all my treatments was the ultimate pampering experience, without being pretentious or disconnected from the rest of the community. The people were genuinely lovely and I now wish I could live in Mullumbimby!

Visited October 2013
Gladstone, Australia
“Six days of pampered bliss and an education for a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

When I entered the Haven it was beautiful; clean, serene and beautiful! There is an air about that place of timelessness and luxury. This air is magnified by the ministrations of every member of the staff who are so unobtrusively thoughtful and caring. Their duties are done with such a lovely grace. The same care and attention is put into everything they do from the flowers on the plates and towels to the love they put into their nurturing juices and soups. Everything is presented beautifully! When you couple this with the knowledge that each of them have on the subject of diet and health, it is a very powerful combination!

At the gym I was heartened by the mix of local people and Mullum visitors and made to feel very welcome by the friendliness of the staff both at the gym and if I happened to see them around town. This was surprising to me and very thoughtful as I was visiting alone.

My favourite location was the treatment centre though. As I am a full-time working mother of three teenage daughters, I am not used to spare time so the program that required me to "work on me" was a drastic change! I loved the different teas in that fragilely beautiful, constantly warm, glass teapot and the tiny glasses to drink from. I loved the lemon in the water and the constant stream of fresh glasses to use. I loved the sarongs freshly laundered and the white robes beautifully folded just waiting to slip into and I loved the treatments! I really had no idea, in the beginning, what they were meant to be doing for me - I just trusted that they knew better than I did. I was right! I'm even spreading the word now about the benefits of colonic irrigation! Who would have thought?

The strangest thing to me is how much I miss the juices. I even purchased one after I left. I would have loved to fill a glass water bottle and drink their wonderful juice all the way home!

Thank you Mel and all your wonderful staff - I will be bringing my family back next time. :)

Visited September 2013